Login or register  
TV
Medium => Forum Index => 05x16 | The Man in the Mirror (May 11, 2009)
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 12th 2009 at 5:36 am
Episode discussion for: 05x16 | The Man in the Mirror (May 11, 2009)

cracking 3-parter let down a bit by the ending, why didn't boss-lady say she was going to sue Alison at the end, after threatening her with it thru-out the story ?? - minor quibble but it bugged me.
Gadfly
(Site Moderator)

Level 94 (51%)
Mood: frustrated
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 12th 2009 at 5:37 am
You've got the wrong episode... Man in the Mirror was the one with Allison in a man's body.
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 12th 2009 at 6:46 am
On Tuesday, May 12th 2009 5:37 am, Gadfly wrote:
You've got the wrong episode... Man in the Mirror was the one with Allison in a man's body.

eeek!!!, my bad, temporarily forgot about the double eps shown, still got this one to watch, I suck.
Tekzel

Level 1 (5%)
Since: 28/Jan/09
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 26th 2009 at 8:27 pm
I am not going to bother spoilering this because its an old episode now and anyone who was going to watch it likely already has.

Frankly, I don't think she could sue her any longer. Once it came out that the contract was only a way to prevent her from outing the bosses son as the killer, I do believe there are federal whistle blower laws that would protect her from civil litigation, but I am definitely NOT a lawyer so I could very well be wrong.
zwixxx

Level 7 (6%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 26th 2009 at 10:22 pm
On Tuesday, May 26th 2009 8:27 pm, Tekzel wrote:
I am not going to bother spoilering this because its an old episode now and anyone who was going to watch it likely already has.

Frankly, I don't think she could sue her any longer. Once it came out that the contract was only a way to prevent her from outing the bosses son as the killer, I do believe there are federal whistle blower laws that would protect her from civil litigation, but I am definitely NOT a lawyer so I could very well be wrong.

Hmm, methinks you have a point there

Lily James On Rose Getting Romantic On Downton

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..

Cameron Mathison Announced as Host of W Network's 'Game of Homes'

Ex-soap star Cameron Mathison has been announced as the host..

'Loose Women' Launch Domestic Violence Campaign #YouAreNotAlone - Jamelia Tells Her Story

‘Loose Women’ launched its domestic..