Login or register  
TV
Monday Night Football => Forum Index => Oakland Raiders at Minnesota Vikings
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 14th 2006 at 6:13 pm
Who's watching? ^o^
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 14th 2006 at 6:31 pm
I am!
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 14th 2006 at 6:33 pm
On Monday, August 14th 2006 6:31 pm, andrew wrote:
I am!

Course you are.

First Quarter -- 5:11
Vikings | 7
Raiders | 3
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 14th 2006 at 7:33 pm
On Monday, August 14th 2006 6:33 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Monday, August 14th 2006 6:31 pm, andrew wrote:
I am!

Course you are.

First Quarter -- 5:11
Vikings | 7
Raiders | 3

Go Vikings!!!...I guess....why did the Vikings get rid of Daunte Culpepper?
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 14th 2006 at 9:46 pm
On Monday, August 14th 2006 7:33 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
Go Vikings!!!...I guess....why did the Vikings get rid of Daunte Culpepper?

Because they have Brad Johnson. And the new coach didn't get along with Dante.
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 10:05 am
On Monday, August 14th 2006 9:46 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Monday, August 14th 2006 7:33 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
Go Vikings!!!...I guess....why did the Vikings get rid of Daunte Culpepper?

Because they have Brad Johnson. And the new coach didn't get along with Dante.

Well, I found out they had Brad Johnson after I posted that. Daunte is still probably better.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 11:22 am
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 10:05 am, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
Well, I found out they had Brad Johnson after I posted that. Daunte is still probably better.

He played horrible last season, while Brad put the Vikes on a terrific winning streak. It's a tough call though.
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 7:40 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 11:22 am, Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 10:05 am, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
Well, I found out they had Brad Johnson after I posted that. Daunte is still probably better.

He played horrible last season, while Brad put the Vikes on a terrific winning streak. It's a tough call though.

They should have gotten a fast QB, since their running game's not the greatest.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 8:56 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 7:40 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
They should have gotten a fast QB, since their running game's not the greatest.

Yea, Chester Taylor isn't the fastest.

Oh well, they got some solid receivers.

Anyway . . .

-= Final Result =-
Oakland Raiders | 16
Minnesota Vikings | 13

Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 9:10 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 8:56 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 7:40 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
They should have gotten a fast QB, since their running game's not the greatest.

Yea, Chester Taylor isn't the fastest.

Oh well, they got some solid receivers.

Anyway . . .

-= Final Result =-
Oakland Raiders | 16
Minnesota Vikings | 13


See, they lost.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 9:12 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 9:10 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
See, they lost.

Meh, I wanted Oakland to win. I'm more of a fan of the Raiders than my own home town. ^o^

Why? Randy Moss is my hero.
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 9:33 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 9:12 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 9:10 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
See, they lost.
Meh, I wanted Oakland to win. I'm more of a fan of the Raiders than my own home town. ^o^

Why? Randy Moss is my hero.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 at 10:19 pm
On Tuesday, August 15th 2006 9:33 pm, FullHouseDude24 wrote:

What? I was a Moss fan when he played here.

Then in 2002 I started liking the Raiders. When Moss went there it was like a message from God.
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Posts: 6213
Points: 7717.5
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 16th 2006 at 10:43 am
Yeah, but he gets in trouble a lot.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 16th 2006 at 11:59 am
On Wednesday, August 16th 2006 10:43 am, FullHouseDude24 wrote:
Yeah, but he gets in trouble a lot.

I know.

He's also the best receiver of all time. ^o^
1 | 2

Celebrity Big Brother - First Celebrity Evicted

The first celebrity contestant from the current series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' has..

David Hyde Pierce Cast in Major Role on 'The Good Wife'

  ‘Frasier’ alum David Hyde Pierce is heading back to television...

Syfy Cancels 'The Wil Wheaton Project'

Wil Wheaton announced on his blog that Syfy has cancelled 'The Wil Wheaton Project',..