Login or register  
TV
NCIS => Forum Index => 09x14 | Life Before His Eyes (Feb 07, 2012)
zwixxx

Level 7 (2%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, February 7th 2012 at 9:07 am
Episode discussion for: 09x14 | Life Before His Eyes (Feb 07, 2012)

So in 2 alternate timelines we got the McAbbeys - I do hope this suggests their 'real' coupling is a future storyline.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, February 9th 2012 at 7:35 am
did not care for this episode at all. it's just so outside of what this show is. i watched Lost for crap like this and watch NCIS for a military crime drama.

oh and the first black out says "The McAbbeys" and the second says "Their 'real' cuppling". never understood why people black out stuff in an episode's discussion thread AFTER it airs. i know what and why people have told me, but as far as i'm concerned it makes no sense. if you come to a episode discussion it is assumed you might come across some spoilers if you haven't seen it yet. that would be your own damn fault for being a dumbass and i would have no sympathy for you.
zwixxx

Level 7 (2%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Thursday, February 9th 2012 at 8:48 am
If they did this outta body stuff to often then yes I'd be in the "this ain't NCIS" camp, but for one ep I'm ok with it.

As for the blacking out, iiuc I saw the ep the day before the US release so took that into consideration, just to be on the safe side - but I get what you're saying about "if you come here before seeing the ep then it's your own fault if you see spoilers.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, February 9th 2012 at 1:55 pm
i did get a bit spouty...

but it bugs me to have hover over every other sentence to read something. i come here because i like peoples opinions and giving my own.

lol... i just don't like having to work for it.

Wimbledon - The Winner Is?

Roger Federer was attempting to win a record eighth Wimbledon title as he met Novak Djokovic in..

Nicole Scherzinger On Life After 'X Factor'

Nicole Scherzinger spoke to ITV’s 'Lorraine' this morning about overcoming her..

Made in Chelsea Comes To America

Some of the cast from the popular British show Made in Chelsea will take on the New York..