Login or register
TV
NCIS => Forum Index => 10x13 | Hit and Run (Jan 29, 2013)
zwixxx

Level 6 (91%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Thursday, January 31st 2013 at 8:59 am
Episode discussion for: 10x13 | Hit and Run (Jan 29, 2013)

While I loved the introduction of young Abbey, and look forward to her cropping up again, I really don't get why old-Abbey was in such a downer, feeling as if (something like) not matter what she does sometimes she won't be able to fix things - maybe someone can describe her mood better - but anyway, the thing is, what she did with the bunny, giving the kid her bunny and keeping the bear as a way of giving the kid a substitute thing from the grandpa, well THAT action went far beyond what most other people would have done / thought of doing in that situation - young Abbey did the best thing possible and gave the kid some ness when it looked like none was available. So why-o-why was old-Abbey all and doubting her worthyness (she WAS doing that, right ?!) when any outside observer to whom she told that story from her youth would have immediately given her a big hug and said she was a wonderful person.

Or have I got this all wrong.
ohdawn

Level 2 (17%)
Since: 29/Apr/12
Message Posted On Thursday, January 31st 2013 at 5:36 pm
i thought it was an emotional toll on Abbey because her parents were killed in a similar way ,& that's why she was all down, & the little abbey was confused (i think) because the little girl's father was extremely rude towards abbey & she didn't really understand what she had done wrong .
zwixxx

Level 6 (91%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Friday, February 1st 2013 at 8:13 am
missed the "that's kinda how Abbey's parents died" bit, I should really pay more attention.
ICPurvis47

Level 1
Since: 12/Feb/13
Message Posted On Tuesday, February 12th 2013 at 2:51 am
I am not quite sure, but I seem to remember that in a previous series, Abby discovered that she had a brother she knew nothing about, and yet, in this episode, she is seen playing in the junkyard with her brother. Is this a faux pas, or have I missed something along the way?

‘Salem’ EXCLUSIVE: Shane West, Janet Montgomery Chat Playing Love Interests, Heroes & Villains

All week I’ve presented insight..

WATCH: Showtime Teases 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Second Seasons

The summer of Showtime is set to feature..

B.D. Wong Returning to 'Law & Order: SVU'

NBC's long-running crime procedural 'Law & Order: Special Victims..