Login or register  
TV
NCIS: Los Angeles => Forum Index => with the way it started well worth the wait!
paulwj

Level 2 (13%)
Since: 19/Mar/09
Message Posted On Friday, May 22nd 2009 at 10:47 am
I watched the show start in "NCIS" and loved it even if we have to wait and see if Callen survives I for one can't wait

oh and now we know what its called
zwixxx

Level 7 (4%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Friday, May 22nd 2009 at 11:11 am
Not completely won over by the cast yet, but mut say I find the psycologist-type person most irritating - not to the level of Criminal MInds's Penelope Garcia but irritating non-the-less.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 24th 2009 at 4:11 am
i'm a big NCIS fan and saw the "lead in pilot" and was not impressed. this is gonna suck something awful.
Ves

Level 1 (93%)
Mood: tired
Since: 14/Sep/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 3rd 2009 at 4:16 am
This has to be one expensive show if it's has two hollywood stars.
Strangebird

Level 1 (89%)
Mood: curious
Since: 18/Aug/09
Message Posted On Sunday, January 31st 2010 at 4:56 pm
Don't like the psychologist , either. But love Penelope on Criminal Minds, if only for the fact that she's not a size zero like every other female star on every show out there. But wouldn't this have played better NCISan Diego, isn't that the big Navy base in Ca.? I think it would have been more interesting anyway.
cjhtwo

Level 6 (6%)
Since: 08/Jan/09
Message Posted On Sunday, January 31st 2010 at 6:07 pm
It's funny that they placed it in LA, but they never really talk about being in LA. If it weren't for the beach, would we have any idea where it is?

By the way, I'm convinced that their office building is the station house from Raines. I really wish that there was a way to connect locations, especailly houses, used in different movies & TV shows.
Strangebird

Level 1 (89%)
Message Posted On Sunday, January 31st 2010 at 6:18 pm
Didn't see Raines, is it or was it good? Yes, locations are fun to spot, CSI Las Vegas uses lots of the same locations over and over. In fact, it was one of the many reasons I stopped watching for awhile. I just thought that one of the more interesting aspects of the original NCIS was being located in DC, that being in San Diego would offer some more original storylines and the fact that they're supposed to only be investigating military personnel stuff.
zwixxx

Level 7 (4%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Sunday, January 31st 2010 at 6:27 pm
re: Raines, I recommend you check it out if you can, (1) cos it stars the God that it Jeff Goldbloom/Goldblum and (2) it takes an interesting slant(?) on the detective process. - I'll say no more to not spoil nuffin.
Strangebird

Level 1 (89%)
Message Posted On Sunday, January 31st 2010 at 7:02 pm
Yes, now that you mention one of the God's that is Jeff Goldblum, totally agree, who are any of your other God's? But I am going to check out some of the episodes I missed on Hulu, to check out the location theory and because I did miss the last episodes...think it was on while I was divorcing and I lost track of several things, mostly my sanity, during that time. Still trying to get all that back!!

'True Blood' Press Release from HBO

TRUE BLOOD AUG. EPISODES   Episode #77: “May Be the Last Time” Debut: SUNDAY, AUG...

Ian McKellan, One Direction, Mindy Kaling and More in 'Sesame Street' Season 45 trailer!

A new trailer for the upcoming 45th season of..

Sally Farmiloe passes away aged 60

Sally Farmiloe, who starred in the popular BBC series Howards' Way but was best known for an..