O'Grady is a show about a group of teenagers who experience problems that all teens undergo, but they also have "the Weirdness"; which is an inexplicable bizarre phenomenon that afflicts their town.
- Kevin is a guy with blonde hair that often causes trouble.
- Harold is a guy that complains a lot. He works at a pizza place.
- Beth is a very charitable student with blue hair that likes to help whenever she can and she works at a health food store and eats a lot of health foods.
- Abby is friends with Beth and likes Pete.
- Phillip is an intelligent, optimistic student that is never affected by the Weirdness.
- Iris is a foreign student that has blonde hair and is very funny. She says and does many funny things.
- Pete is a guy with blonde hair that Abby has a major crush on.
- Abby's Mom is Abby's Mom. She is the only parent that is seen in any of the episodes.
- Dr. Myers is the principal of the school. He announces what kind of weird thing they have to look for, and he usually tries to avoid it.
- Mr. Lipschitz is also an administrator, but he usually substitutes for victims of the weirdness. The opposite thing happens to him, like if everyone gets older, he gets younger. His favorite saying is "Oh, Lord," and he also says and does funny things.
- The Lunch Lady is somebody that serves lunch.
The end credits scroll vertically at first, but then they begin turning clockwise, and usually the characters are talking or humming the ending theme song.