Login or register
TV
Person of Interest => Forum Index => 02x13 | Dead Reckoning (Jan 31, 2013)
Pentar
(The Covenant)

Level 67 (24%)
Mood: cold
Since: 12/Jan/08
Message Posted On Friday, February 1st 2013 at 6:33 pm
Episode discussion for: 02x13 | Dead Reckoning (Jan 31, 2013)

So two questions come to mind:

1 - Is Kara really dead this time?
2 - Did the mystery man (John Hurt, I believe), give Finch's name to Kara as a way of eliminating someone that could foil his plans?
Dragonhawk92

Level 1 (4%)
Since: 07/Jan/13
Message Posted On Friday, February 1st 2013 at 11:42 pm
1 - Not really sure abt that, cos in the final moments (seen as a flashback) if u see, the timestamp in the right corner, there was a glitch for abt 8 seconds, before the bomb explodes. But when it was being shown in real time, it showed that Kara was going to stop the bomb from exploding. So another twist and mystery there.
2 - The mystery man it seems is John Nolan, uncle of Christopher & Jonathan Nolan (who has appeared in the Dark Knight Trilogy as a Wayne enterprises board member). I dont thnk he was playing any game with Kara at the time, so we will have to wait and see what his intentions are.
oldskool

Level 5 (41%)
Mood: relaxed
Since: 08/Jun/10
Message Posted On Saturday, February 2nd 2013 at 10:08 am
1 - The blast at the end of the episode would definitely suggest she could not have gotten out of that. We see her get in the car before it blows up, so I would say it's safe to assume she definitely gone this time.
2 - I'm not sure what his agenda is, it could turn out many ways.

I'm not sure if they ever explained what was actually on that laptop that Finch presumably sold? Must've been some nasty intel

WATCH: WGN America Releases First Teaser for ‘Manhattan’

“In war, secrets save lives. At home, secrets destroy everything..

Primetime Ratings, Wednesday, 4/16/14

FOX won a pretty quiet Wednesday night in all measures. 'American Idol' dropped a tenth..

'Orange Is the New Black' Gets Sentenced a Season 2 Trailer

Easter may still be a few days away, but the TV gods (aka the..