Login or register  
TV
Pirate Master => Forum Index => I believe PM is rigged (and I don't mean the sails)
JmanGTA

Level 1 (18%)
Since: 07/Jun/07
Message Posted On Thursday, June 7th 2007 at 6:35 pm
I find it completely impossible to believe that not one person voted for a mutiny in 2 episodes.

I believe what happens is that if there aren't enough votes for a mutiny that the show's producer forces them to then vote who to vote off.

I want to read the rules for the show but I can't see them on CBS's site.

From what they said, for a mutiny to even occur, it has to be unanimous including the 2 officers. This will never happen and makes the show a total joke.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, June 7th 2007 at 6:49 pm
I love your thread title. Made me laugh.

I tried to like this show, but it was too strange and doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Plus, you can't have a pirate show without mutinies. It'd be more interesting that way.

I tried to find rules, but couldn't. I did, however, find CBS's What's My Pirate Name thing fun. Call me Calico Jenny Kidd:

Quote:
Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

EastEnders Cast Maria Friedman as Elaine Peacock, Linda Carter's Mother

Maria Friedman will be guest starring in ‘Eastenders’..

WATCH: X Factor Preview Clips

A number of clips have been released ahead of tomorrow nights 'X Factor'. Here Chloe Jasmine..

SPOILER: Interview with the Departing Member of Cast from Scott & Bailey

The new series of crime drama 'Scott & Bailey' starring..