Login or register  
TV
Project Runway => Forum Index => Which is the one dress/outfit that won that you hated?
melfank

Level 5 (28%)
Since: 11/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, February 12th 2006 at 1:02 am
I hate the outfit that Zulema did that won. I thought off all the dresses, well except Santino's hers was the worst. It made the model look fat, and if a model looks fat, you aren't getting anyone else in it. I also thought it as portioned wrong, I think an outfit can be powerful which being feminine, but this was just wimpy as far as I was concerned. AND what was up with that judge calling Emmett's outfit vulgar???? I have no idea what she was talking about. There was nothing different in his then any other..... I was flabbergasted on that one. I wish someone would have stood up to him. Sometimes I just think they wear special glasses that make them see things funny when they judge.
jcar03

Level 4 (29%)
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, February 22nd 2006 at 9:29 pm
I didn't care for Zulema but her skating costume is something you would see on the ice but over at nbcolympics.com Sasha was asked when she was going to wear it and said it had to fitted and all that because it didn't stretch right at all. Emmet's skirt was to short on the model but on someone that is just over 5 feet it probably wouldn't of looked as short.
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Thursday, October 9th 2008 at 8:22 am
Oh wow, old thread.

I HATED Zulema's dress too. Chloe should have won that challenge...
And all the problems with the skirts being too short was ridiculous - Sasha is a good foot shorter than the models.

Big Brother UK: Ex-Housemate Kimberley Reveals Why She Walked

Following Kimberly’s shock exit from the house on Friday, she joined..

Comic-Con: New 'Arrow' Trailer Debuts

A trailer for the third season of 'Arrow' has debuted at San Diego Comic-Con..

'Match of The Day' Celebrating 50th Birthday in Style

BBC have announced a special programme to commemorate the 50th Birthday..