Login or register  
TV
Smallville => Forum Index => 09x09 | Pandora (Nov 20, 2009)
zwixxx

Level 7 (9%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Saturday, November 21st 2009 at 5:55 am
Episode discussion for: 09x09 | Pandora (Nov 20, 2009)

Bad ass and psd off Chloe =

But this Young Zod... . When I watch him I don't think evil dictator in the making, I think child throwing a tantrum.
IGotBupkis

Level 4 (64%)
Since: 08/Mar/09
Message Posted On Wednesday, January 27th 2010 at 4:47 am
On Saturday, November 21st 2009 5:55 am, zwixxx wrote:
Episode discussion for: 09x09 | Pandora (Nov 20, 2009)
But this Young Zod... . When I watch him I don't think evil dictator in the making, I think child throwing a tantrum.

Hmm, you overestimate the underlying behavior and motivations of dictators. I'd have more problem with him having been made a general by an advanced and enlightened society in the first place. That's a common depiction but it's really, really inaccurate, even more so when you consider that Krypton was supposed to be notably more advanced in the social arena.

I'll give it some leeway, though, in terms of him gone off his nut from losing his child. But I've got no problems with him having tyrannical ambitions directed by a great deal of natural talent.

I'm disappointed whatserninja (the one who came back in time with Lois) turned out to be a badguy. I'd figured she was going to be covertly against Zod's plans.

Award-Winning Documentary Series, 'My Life' Returns To CBBC

Documentary series, ‘My Life’ returns to CBBC later this year..

'Friends' Coming to Netflix in 2015

Could I BE any more excited? I guess it is time to say goodbye to any semblance of a..

Miriam Margolyes, Aisling Bea and Stephen Tompkinson Join Trollied Series 4

A raft of new faces will join 'Trollied' when it returns for..