Login or register  
TV
Smallville => Forum Index => Boster Gold was a great character - I Loved this episode!
Poll Question: What DC or Marvel Character needs a show?
Captain America

0% (0 votes)
Green Lantern

0% (0 votes)
Thor

0% (0 votes)
Your choice!

0% (0 votes)
Total Votes: 0
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 100 (16%)
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Friday, April 22nd 2011 at 9:42 pm
I have all 9 seasons on DVD and I will be pre ordering 10 when it is available. This 10th season has had more perfect 10 episodes then any other season. What a shame it is the final season as it is getting better and better every episode. I was hoping some network like ABC, ABC Family or Sci-Fi to name 3 would jump in and try to sign all the main stars and begin season 11 on their network but looks like its' too late for that darn it? I can still hope, wish and pray that some bright Executive steps in and at least attempts to keep the series alive or have a few Major Movies to continue the storyline? Too late for a 10,000 signature petition to keep the series going as well I assume?

How about a Booster Gold spinoff somewhere or a Green Arrow spinoff I can maye hope? Anyway the newest trailer for GREEN LANTERN is awesome can't wait to see it!

'People's Choice Awards 2015' Press Release from CBS

'People's Choice Awards 2015' to Air Live on Wednesday, Jan. 7,..

'Madam Secretary' Giveaway Press Release from CBS

CBS Aligns with Georgetown Cupcake to Promote the Network's New Drama..

BBC News Lodge Formal Complaint After Russian Attack

The BBC have logged a formal protest with Russian authorities after a news team in..