TV
South of Nowhere => Forum Index => 03x06: Fighting Crime
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 11th 2007 at 3:56 pm
I thought the ep. was okay. Nothing great..

What's up with all the TVRage posted episode topics?!
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 11th 2007 at 9:55 pm
I'm wondering about all the TVRage posted topics as well.

Ditto the sentiment about the episode. I do think that it was kind of sad that Chelsea lost the baby.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 12th 2007 at 3:23 pm
After one of them was posted, it said Last message posted by SebDe. Maybe he is doing it. Whatever, I think it's cool.

What! I probably should rewatch the episode. That is sad. I swear I watched this..
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, September 12th 2007 at 5:30 pm
On Wednesday, September 12th 2007 3:23 pm, andrew wrote:
After one of them was posted, it said Last message posted by SebDe. Maybe he is doing it. Whatever, I think it's cool.

What! I probably should rewatch the episode. That is sad. I swear I watched this..

Even though what happened was sad, it was probably the highlight of the episode.
SebDE

Level 23 (1%)
Since: 28/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, September 15th 2007 at 3:56 am
Nope, I'm not doing it (anymore), only did it for a few episodes of Monk to test this feature... It's on top of the world draft for the new frontpage which was posted in the What Do You Want To See On The New Front Page? thread

And yes, of course it's quite cool, that's why I played with it, but it could be better... Maybe we'll see a better version of it, since Sebrioth recently implemented some suggestions I made about the usability of the site...
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Saturday, September 15th 2007 at 8:05 pm
On Saturday, September 15th 2007 3:56 am, SebDE wrote:
Nope, I'm not doing it (anymore), only did it for a few episodes of Monk to test this feature... It's on top of the world draft for the new frontpage which was posted in the What Do You Want To See On The New Front Page? thread

And yes, of course it's quite cool, that's why I played with it, but it could be better... Maybe we'll see a better version of it, since Sebrioth recently implemented some suggestions I made about the usability of the site...

I just looked at the test index before I read this, and now I see. It is an awesome feature. Hopefully it will raise TV Show topic traffic.

Unforgettable Gets Forgotten - Again

CBS made the decision to cancel its series Unforgettable again. The series ran for three..

X Factor - Double Elimination Results

Dermot returned with the results of the second public vote of the series with two acts being..

Grey's Anatomy-The Thrill is Gone

I love Shonda Rhimes.  All things Shonda Rhimes.  Including Grey’s Anatomy.  I’ve..