Login or register  
TV
Star Trek: The Next Generation => Forum Index => Official Star Trek: The Next Generation Thread
Ross

Level 19 (61%)
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, January 20th 2006 at 2:44 am
Post any questions or thoughts about Star Trek: The Next Generation in this thread.
TaoistGuy

Level 1 (57%)
Since: 18/Oct/07
Message Posted On Wednesday, October 24th 2007 at 4:29 pm
Do you think we'll ever actually have anything like it in the real (future) world? There's already the start of a multinational space station and we already have communicators(mobile phones.)
Hm...
tvphile

Level 1 (46%)
Since: 15/Feb/07
Message Posted On Friday, November 2nd 2007 at 2:23 pm
I've read this series was shot on film, and I think I remember the cameras in pictures or documentaries, but CBS recently said the show was shot on video, which makes it difficult to upgrade it to high definition (like they did with TOS).

Which is it?
Gus
(Editor)

Level 39 (31%)
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 9th 2009 at 5:18 pm
I just thought I'd post that, as of yesterday, I'm the new editor of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Since I'm also the editor of Voyager and Enterprise, that makes me the only person on the site "in charge of" three Star Trek series. I'm very proud of that!

Anyway, I have a good idea of the ways in which I want to improve the guide but any additional comments or suggestions on how to do so would be welcome.

EastEnders Actor John Bardon Has Died Aged 75

‘EastEnders’ star John Bardon has died at the age of 75. The actor is best known..

Tumble - Final Results

The final of Tumble has taken place tonight on BBC one with the public deciding who should be crowned the..

HBO Interview: Dr. Stanley Burns, Medical Technical Advisor for 'The Knick'

Dr. Stanley Burns, M.D., Medical Technical Advisor..