Login or register  
TV
Star Trek: The Next Generation => Forum Index => What episode did...?
Checkmate

Level 4 (84%)
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, January 21st 2006 at 11:59 pm
I'm trying to remember what episode ended with three Datas. Each one had an object that had to be put in the correct spot. Each Data was actually part of a different time continuum I think, but only one of them was the right one to fix some sort of temporal anomaly that was emanating from the room they were in. They figured it out, the right one put the piece back into place and everything returned to normal. I think it was an experiment gone wrong or an attempt to improve the ship that lead to the problem. There is a lot I don't remember about this episode, and that makes it hard to figure out which one it was. The only thing I remember for sure was that it had three Datas that had to solve the problem at the end. What episode was this?
theimortal

Level 1 (3%)
Since: 22/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, January 22nd 2006 at 1:17 am
the season one episode "we'll always have paris". where the enterprise answers a distress signal experiences time 'hiccups' and other anomalies.
Checkmate

Level 4 (84%)
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, January 22nd 2006 at 9:32 am
Thanks!

Celebrity Big Brother - First Celebrity Evicted

The first celebrity contestant from the current series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' has..

Louis Walsh on Judging This Years 'X Factor'

Louis Walsh is the undisputed king of the Irish pop scene. He is the man behind..

2014 Emmy Award Winners | Live Emmys Results Coverage

Thanks for tuning into our live coverage of the 2014 Emmy Awards! The show..