Category Special Feature
Recent TV Forums
Browse TV Forums
Browse People Forums
Watch TV +
01. How often did The Year of the Redbird occur?
: Every eleven years
: Every thirteen years
: Every thirty-seven years
: None of these
02. In what episode did Kirk and Spock meet recreations of men important to them?
: Tomorrow is Yesterday
: Return to Tomorrow
: The Savage Curtain
: Where No Man Has Gone Before
03. What was the name of Chekov's drill thrall?
04. Prior to invading Deneva, what civilization did the neural parasites destroy?
: Beta Portolan
: Ingraham B
: Both of these
: Neither of these
05. How did Kirk defeat Trelane and escape the first time?
: Used a dueling pistol to shoot out his mirror and destroy the machinery behind it.
: He never did - Trelane's parents came and collected him.
: Convinced Trelane to participate in a sword fight.
: Outwitted Trelane in a legal contest.
06. What was special about an warp engine design that Scotty claimed was "impossible."
: It did not use anti-matter
: It permitted travel at speeds greater than Warp 10
: It was the size of a walnut
: All of these
07. Why were the Scalosians a dying species?
: Regulan Blood Worms had infested their planet.
: Abuse of a particular drug had boosted their metabolism so they moved - and aged - very rapidly.
: A disease created to extend their lives instead drove them mad and killed them.
: Radiation had made most of them sterile.
08. What is the final step in making an Exo-III android?
: Spinning on a rotating platform.
: Synaptic fusion
: Copying skin tones
: Starting its autonomic nervous system.
Warning: Star Trek guide may contain spoilers
: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
: 60 Minutes
: September 08, 1966
: June 03, 1969
Character Guide (10)
Show Tidbits (1)
Ep. Reviews (3)
Season Guide (0)
Show FAQ (0)
Show Slang (0)
Personality Quiz (0)
This guide is currently edited by: