||Released On: June 13, 2006|
Production Company: MGM Home Video
1. Redemption - Part 1: The Stargate malfunctions and threatens to destroy all life on Earth.
2. Redemption - Part 2: Teal'c and Ryac decide to destroy the weapon that has turned the Stargate into a bomb.
3. Descent: After being ambushed, Carter and an SG-1 team crash into the Pacific Ocean.
4. Frozen: A woman who has been frozen for thousands of years is thawed and returns to life, infecting the others with a deadly virus.
5. Nightwalkers: Immunitech is implanting Gou'ald symbiotes into the citizens of an Oregon town.
6. Abyss: Jack is captured and tortured by the Gou'ald. Daniel Jackson's ghost returns to help him.
7. Shadowplay: The Kelownans, who are from Jonas's home planet, negotiate for Earth's superior military technology. Dr. Kieran, a Kelownan scientist, tells Jonas that he is part of a resistance movement trying to save the planet.
8. The Other Guys: Felger and Coombs try to rescue an SG-1 team, who was taken captive by the Gou'ald.
9. Allegiance: Artok is suspected of Ocker's murder, and then is murdered himself.
10. Cure: The Pangerans offer to trade the secret of a miracle drug for instruction in how to use a gate. However, there is a problem with the drug.
11. Prometheus - Part 1: Operatives posing as camera crew hijack a new spacecraft that combines human with alien technology.
12. Unnatural Selection - Part 2: Replicators have overrun an Asgard world and created a time distortion there.
13. Sight Unseen: An ancient artifact from another planet is responsible for the spread of a contagious "disease" on Earth.
14. Smoke and Mirrors: Senator Kinsey is assassinated by a man who looks like Colonel Jack O'Neill.
15. Paradise Lost: Colonel Maybourne and Colonel O'Neill end up on a planet that Maybourne says is a secret alien paradise.
16. Metamorphosis: Gou'ald queen, Nirrti, may be creating a race of super human warriors through the manipulation of DNA.
17. Disclosure: The U.S. and Russia disclose the existence of Stargate to the United Kingdom, France, and China.
18. Forsaken: SG-1 finds three human survivors on another planet that are under attack, seemingly without a reason.
19. The Changeling: Teal'c believes he has lost his symbiote.
20. Memento: The SG-1 team hear of a mythical Stargate on an inhabited planet.
21. Prophecy: The citizens of an alien planet believe that the SG-1 team have arrived to fulfill an ancient prophecy to free them from tyranny.
22. Full Circle: The ghost of Daniel Jackson tells O'neill that Anubis is scheming to steal the Eye of Ra.
Number of Discs: 5
Number of Episodes: 22
Running Time: 967 mins
Video: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)
Audio: English - Dolby Digital 5.1
* Audio Commentaries Featuring Directors, Cast and Crew for Each Episode
* SG-1 Directors Series: Redemption Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Descent Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Frozen Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Nightwalkers Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Abyss Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Shadow Play Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: The Other Guys Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Allegiance Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Cure Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Prometheus Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Metamorphosis Featurette
* SG-1 Directors Series: Full Circle Featurette