Login or register  
TV
Supernatural => Forum Index => What's Up, Tiger Mommy? (8x02)
marvelfan89

Level 6 (27%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, October 10th 2012 at 10:24 pm
Horrible episode name but a good episode nonetheless. I like the "Purgatory" scenes (again could have just done this storyline the whole season, but the tight budget probably prevented it.)

So basically another Dean and Sam vs. Crowley fight with Crowley winning this battle. I do like the whole deal with "Word of God" tablet.
Peacefrog

Level 1
Since: 11/Oct/12
Message Posted On Thursday, October 11th 2012 at 5:06 pm
I am so disappointed in this episode, it doesn't follow at all the more mature, dark and grainy season premiere that had gotten my hopes up.

I found Mrs Tran ridiculously unbelievable and even downright goofy, the real-time plot doesn't progress a bit - some great episodes were out of the main storyline and still delivered, but this one is all in all quite phony. I loved the comedic episodes of the early seasons, but this doesn't compare at all : no surprising kick, no great line for the boys, they even seem kind of secondary characters in this episode, outrageous !

The major upside is how the purgatory plot thickens and leaves us on a great cliffhanger. But even that's kind of weak for a whole episode, I hope next one will be better !