Login or register
TV
Supernatural => Forum Index => Goodbye Stranger (8x17)
marvelfan89

Level 6 (19%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Thursday, March 21st 2013 at 2:45 am
For the most part pretty good except for the Meg death scene which just came as really cheap and anti-climatic....I understand fans anger at the show for killing recurring/important characters in the show especially for shock value. Not that Meg hasn't had that coming for a while, but it just came off as really cheap. I am hoping she is brought back.

Anyhow, the rest was pretty good. Cas and Dean have always been at odds, but they always come together. The moment where Dean said "We're family" was a great scene since Cas is as close to Sam and Dean as anybody, and Misha has been one of my favorite characters on the show for a while.

The "Naomi" character is somewhat interesting considering now they have acknowledge a past relationship with Crowley, but I don't know where they are going with it.

matt4848

Level 1 (78%)
Since: 29/Feb/12
Message Posted On Thursday, March 21st 2013 at 7:55 pm
I loved the episode, and totally agree with Meg's death. Either she will return or castiel will 'avenge' her..

Especially since Meg, one of hells most evil creatures - obviously loves castiel.

Her death would have been easier to take without the 'cas' love connection she felt. What could be better writing than a daemon and angel falling in love - since neither know what love truly is.
ohdawn

Level 2 (17%)
Since: 29/Apr/12
Message Posted On Thursday, March 21st 2013 at 9:23 pm
uh how many times has meg died?

WGN America Developing DC Comics' 'Scalped'

WGN America is boosting its development roster by going into the comic..

Martin Freeman Describes His Journey to the Dark Side in ‘Fargo’

Whether he’s slaying Orcs as Bilbo Baggins in ‘The..

Comcast Takes Full Control of Fearnet, Plans to Fold It into Chiller

As a hardcore fan of the horror genre, it pains me to report..