Level 1 (19%)
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, December 10th 2005 at 9:14 pm
Welcome to the Survivor boards!
LostieGrl_Via13

Level 1 (12%)
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 20th 2005 at 4:41 pm
Thanxs! You are from tv.com right, me too! I still love tv.com but it is fun to try new sights
RJ-Viewer

Level 12 (97%)
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, February 2nd 2006 at 7:03 pm
Hey, look! No game threads! Can we actually talk about Survivor here? That would be a nice change from the OTHER site!
HappyYellowBall

Level 12 (52%)
Message Posted On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 at 8:24 pm
On Thursday, February 2nd 2006 7:03 pm, RJ-Viewer wrote:
Hey, look! No game threads! Can we actually talk about Survivor here? That would be a nice change from the OTHER site!

right we could talk about what a dork Shane is
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Mood: inquisitive
Message Posted On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 at 9:06 pm
On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 8:24 pm, HappyYellowBall wrote:
On Thursday, February 2nd 2006 7:03 pm, RJ-Viewer wrote:

right we could talk about what a dork Shane is

Yeah, let's. I can't stand the guy! *-) And I must say as much as I don't like Shane, I have to say that in last week's episode and so far through this episode he seems like a halfway decent castaway. Tonight the one that I can't stand is Bobby. What a jerk! :@
HappyYellowBall

Level 12 (52%)
Message Posted On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 at 9:45 pm
All Bobby did was drink the wine ... and get voted off for it
he did win the challenge for them even though I didn't like him earlier... I did like him on this episode..
RJ-Viewer

Level 12 (97%)
Message Posted On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 at 10:02 pm
On Thursday, March 2nd 2006 9:45 pm, HappyYellowBall wrote:
he did win the challenge for them even though I didn't like him earlier... I did like him on this episode..

Truth.
They wouldn't even have had the wine if he hadn't won the reward challenge for them. I guess they don't have to worry about winning those pesky rewards now that they cleverly rooted out their most athletic tribemate.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Message Posted On Friday, March 3rd 2006 at 2:29 pm

Yeah you do have a point Happy. I just didn't like how he handled himself when the others found out that he drank the wine. That's the reason why I said that I didn't like him. To me, he came off as a jerk.
RJ-Viewer

Level 12 (97%)
Message Posted On Saturday, March 4th 2006 at 12:02 am
On Friday, March 3rd 2006 2:29 pm, calicow wrote:

Yeah you do have a point Happy. I just didn't like how he handled himself when the others found out that he drank the wine. That's the reason why I said that I didn't like him. To me, he came off as a jerk.

Still no one comes close to being the jerk that Shane (the Smoking Man) is. Nothing that comes out of his mouth makes any sense. While drinking in the outhouse, Bruce and Bobby appeared to make a deal to join the others after the merge. It will be interesting to see if Bruce goes to the other side. He was with them at the begining...
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Message Posted On Saturday, March 4th 2006 at 3:56 pm
Yeah, the merge should be interesting. I can't wait to see what happens.
shivam_india

Level 1
Since: 30/May/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 30th 2012 at 10:16 am
Hey there.. this must look very random.. But I am a Survivor from Survivor Series India.. Exactly under the same circumstances as any other Survivor is shot , was Survivor India shot in the beautiful Caramoan islands.. MY MAIN QUESTION BEING IS THERE ANY SURVIVOR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHICH SHALL LET INTERNATIONAL(LIKE ME COMING FROM INDIAN SERIES) EX- SURVIVOR CONTESTANT BE A PART OF A NEW UPCOMING SERIES.. any reply or help shall be really appreciated.. Thank you
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 30th 2012 at 10:51 pm
Hi Shivam,

I am a big fan of Survivor (I was going to start watching the international editions, but never got along to it).

To my knowledge, as far as Mark Burnett and the American production of Survivor is concerned, there is no current plans to have an international edition. They have the next four seasons planned out (until Season 30, which, who knows if they'll go beyond that) and none of them include international.

I think the reason for excluding people not in the United States is that we're very particular about our money prizes and taxes and whatnot, and so if we had foreign castaways, it would complicate things for the production, I guess. Not to mention the language barriers in cases where the castaway couldn't speak English (although you appear quite fluent).

I would love it for winners of Survivors from all over the world to come together and compete head-to-head. The language barriers would make it even more exciting TV. But as far as the U.S. concerned, there will be no international edition, and I am not aware of any other countries doing anything like this soon, but if they did, it'd be more likely than the u.S. doing it. I hope if one does happen, U.S. castaways are invited.

Sally Farmiloe passes away aged 60

Sally Farmiloe, who starred in the popular BBC series Howards' Way but was best known for an..

5 Seconds of Summer Putting on a free gig at MUCH Music HQ

This just in! Down Under’s hottest band, 5 Seconds of Summer, is set to..

itv2 Announce 'Dapper Laughs on the Pull'

Internet sensation Dapper Laughs is to host a brand new series that collides brave..