TV
The Amazing Race => Forum Index => 12x07 Episode This is Forever, Now
marvelfan89

Level 6 (27%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Sunday, December 23rd 2007 at 11:55 pm
(Spoilers)

Overall great. Even all the nice teams have start to come apart. Kynt and Vyxsin really were terrible. Their attitudes was also lousy showing a losing attitude almost the whole way through.

I can't believe Rachel and TK left their clue behind (idiots). It's really lucky for them this was a non-elimination leg.

Finally the Grandfather/Grandson team came in first. Jen was right though if they would have used the fast forward they would have made it to first.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, December 24th 2007 at 2:10 am
I was so torn at the end -- I wanted to root for TK & Rachel and Kynt & Vyxsin! They're my two favorite teams, and it was awful to see them both doing so badly. Props to TK & Rachel, though, for managing to stay level-headed through everything. And I was really happy that Nick and Don got first (especially after getting tattoos).

Actually, I'm always pretty happy as long as Nate and Jen don't get first. Ugh, they better not win the whole thing.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, December 25th 2007 at 10:20 pm
I love Nick and Don. It's about time they were first.

I really admire TK and Rachel's relationship, especially since they haven't been together for too terribly long. They rarely get frustrated with each other despite it all. Just for that, I hope they win.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (27%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Thursday, December 27th 2007 at 3:07 am
I'am surprised Nic and Don have made it this far. I made a thread about this on IMDB, but I have found Nic to be very lazy at times and it seems like the Grandfather is doing the bulk of the tough challenges.

Well at least they have a nice prize waiting for them win or lose.