Login or register  
TV
The Amazing Race => Forum Index => 12x10 | Sorry, Guys, 'I'm Not Happy to See You'
Poll Question: Who Will Win?
TK & Rachel

50% (1 votes)
Ron & Chris

50% (1 votes)
Nick & Don

0% (0 votes)
Total Votes: 2
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, January 14th 2008 at 10:35 am
Can't say I'm sad Nate and Jen got eliminated. Their constant bickering really gets to me after awhile. But it kinda sucks for Jen that they got eliminated on her birthday.

Since the next episode looks like it's going to be pretty physical, I doubt Nick and Don will win. Personally, I'm pulling for TK and Rachel, but the way Ron and Chris have been dominating lately, it's possible they'll win.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, January 14th 2008 at 12:56 pm
Um, best episode ever! I was certain that Nate and Jen would end up winning the whole thing, so to see them eliminated was a huge relief. I don't think I've ever been happier about an elimination.

For the first time, I'd actually be content with any of the final three teams winning, though I'm really rooting for TK and Rachel. They've managed to stay likable and level-headed throughout the race. I want Ron and Chris to win the least (simply because Ron still seems like a huge jerk, even though his attitude has improved), but I won't be upset if they win.

If I had to make a prediction, I'd say Ron and Chris will win. Like you said, Jen, there might be too many physical activities for Don (and Nick, really -- he doesn't seem very athletic). And TK and Rachel tend to make small errors, so that might hurt them in the final leg since there's no room for mistakes.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (25%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Monday, January 14th 2008 at 7:06 pm
Hmmm I'll watch the finale but I don't care who wins because none of these teams have looked strong. Nate and Jen should still be in. As I said these speedbumps are really weak compared to the other penalties teams have done to stay in the game. TK and Rachel just come across as idiots (once again they missed a clue right in front of them!!!)

The only team I sort of like is Nick and Don but Nick has this lazy attitude sometimes. Donald so far has been the best guy in the race in terms of personality. I haven't seen him explode not even once.

BBC Three Announces Cast For 'Tatau'

BBC Three have announced the cast for drama series, ‘Tatau’. Joe Layton will..

Dominion Gets a Second Season

Syfy announced today that it has renewed Dominion for a 13 episode second season slated to air in..

Vanessa Redgrave and Jim Broadbent Added To BBC One Drama 'The Go-Between' Cast List

BBC One have announced Vanessa Redgrave and..