Login or register  
TV
The Event => Forum Index => Starting to get very weak
dmward71

Level 2 (64%)
Since: 29/Jan/09
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 10th 2011 at 3:32 pm
ok this show is starting to get very weak, getting bored with them always turning up in time to stop things happening.

who sets a 3:00 timer on something that does not affect you.
soon as it was ready should have triggered it.

the decoy thing was so obvious, this show would be better if some more of the leads characters did die that would be unexpected.
Gadfly
(Site Moderator)

Level 93 (74%)
Mood: frustrated
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 10th 2011 at 8:34 pm
You must have hated 24, then.

They've killed off 2 out of 11 main characters: for network television, that's pretty substantial!

And Jarvis has "I'm going to go out in one glorious sacrifice to stop Sophia now that I've learned the error of my ways" written all over him. I could also see Sophia or Simon making a heroic sacrifice for their respective sides in the final showdown. They've gone with all the "is she good/bad" on Christina to off her, ditto with Martinez being dead and now alive. Sean has Heroic Death Exemption written all over him, and it rubs off on Leila by osmosis. And Sterling is the most interesting character on the show: I don't want him to die!

This is all speculation, not spoilers, of course...
DeLarah

Level 2 (11%)
Since: 17/Sep/07
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 17th 2011 at 10:57 am
Was getting weaker... thye just cut V's thoat too, so i guess ill have to stop getting attached to new scifi's. It dossent stick.

Netflix Renews Animated Comedy 'BoJack Horseman'

Netflix is not wasting any time when it comes to its programming. Only..

Louis Walsh on Judging This Years 'X Factor'

Louis Walsh is the undisputed king of the Irish pop scene. He is the man behind..

Sky 1 Becomes UK home of 'The Flash' 'Forever' and 'The Last Ship'

Sky 1 have announced that in a deal with Warner..