TV
The Mole (US) => Forum Index => 5x01 | Episode 501
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, June 2nd 2008 at 8:10 pm
Is anyone else super excited that The Mole is back? I loooooved this show when it was on before -- even with the celebrities! I just wish we could get Anderson Cooper back (though the new host wasn't bad).

I always sucked at the game, though. Even when it gets to the final three, I have no idea who The Mole is. I guess I just suck at picking up clues and determining if things are sabotage. I just hope it isn't Nicole because I hate her and don't want her to be around for the entire season.

Good-bye, Marcie! I liked you.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, June 2nd 2008 at 10:39 pm
Okay. So luckily, Kelly reminded me that the Mole was on TONIGHT. Too bad it was over in 15 minutes. So I only saw the quiz and the elimination, however, I plan to watch the entire thing..later.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the mole is Ali or Paul. Final answer, Regis. Expect those two to be the next to go now. Great.

andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 3rd 2008 at 3:12 pm
Lots of people are thinking Victoria is the mole though.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 3rd 2008 at 3:49 pm
She had a green fingerprint on her helmet during the raft challenge. I think that's why people suspect her. In the past, the clues have been a lot more subtle than that. I hope they didn't make it so obvious this time. But who knows? I never know, that's for sure.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 3rd 2008 at 4:17 pm
Yeah..but there is a bunch of other goodies to implicate her. Like..Victoria Falls. The Initials in the opening credits. Etcetera. I really don't buy into it. I think it's a red herring.

Also, the secret number appears to be 11. In the past, the secret # were 4 and 7. Add them together to get 11. 11th person is Paul. A lot of 11 stuff ties in with Ami, Paul, and Victoria.

NBC Rebooting 'Problem Child'

In yet another example of Hollywood's lack of original ideas, NBC is reportedly..

Downton Abbey - Penelope Wilton Interview

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..

Peaky Blinders Series 2 Premiere Date Set

The second series of 'Peaky Blinders' will premiere on BBC Two at 9pm on Thursday, 2nd of..