Login or register  
TV
The Nine => Forum Index => 1x9 - You're Being Watched
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 8th 2007 at 8:50 am
Jeremy and Egan ask Nick for help when Lizzie suddenly disappears; a note is found which suggests that the nine are being watched; and Franny and Jeremy's relationship is exposed to the group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discuss tonight's episode here!
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 8th 2007 at 11:06 pm
Hmm... not as good as last week's episode. It was a little slower moving, and not a whole lot was revealed.

At least there was more Egan. Other than that... not much to say about it.
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 9th 2007 at 4:43 pm
missed last weeks and this one was a little... meh.

if it doesn't pick up next week, i'm done.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Thursday, August 9th 2007 at 5:12 pm
Yeah, I might be with you on that. Seriously, last week's took place primarily in the bank, and showed so much. It made this week a let down.
Allison
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 34 (16%)
Since: 19/Feb/06
Message Posted On Friday, August 10th 2007 at 10:33 am
Yeah, much of the episode was things we already knew: the Lizzie-Jeremy thing in the bank, Jeremy and Franny are seeing each other, Lizzie found out, the group is being watched, the bank doesn't like Malcolm siding with the security guard's widow, a hostage may have been in on the robbery.

I think the $200,000 was new, but it didn't seem like it since it was revealed in the teaser.

I'm not giving up on the show, though. I know we're not going to get closure, but I'm in this until the last episode now.

Robson Green Moving to Quest

Quest have poached Channel 5's Robson Green, as new series 'Robson Green: Extreme Fisherman' will..

ITV's New Season of Drama - New Faces, New Stories, New Drama

A new trailer from UK Network, ITV, "the home of drama" has been..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..