Login or register  
TV
The Practice => Forum Index => Forum and Submission Guidelines
Cokebeard

Level 42 (53%)
Mood: bored
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, February 7th 2006 at 12:16 pm
Hello, I'm the editor for The Practice and I hope this can be an enjoyable place to post.

As far as the forum is concerned I'm not picky about topics. Let's just watch the language. I know it's a little desolate now, but as the future's concerned, who knows.

As for submissions, I'll try to run through them at least once a day. If it's rejected I'll tell you why. I'm going to be very broad and let almost all relevant things in. Please, contribute where you can.

If you are going to submit screencaps, they must be in the 4:3 ( 250x188 ) aspect ratio. If you have 16:9 or 14:9, please convert them or I will be forced to deny the submission. i will not convert them for you. Also, copywritten material will be rejected immediately.

If you have any questions, post it or shoot me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Rhod Gilbert has been revealed as the new Never Mind The Buzzcocks host

Rhod Gilbert has been named as the new full-time host of BBC Two..

Duncan Bannatyne I'm Out

Duncan Bannatyne has decided to leave Dragons' Den after 12 series due to his business commitments..

Casting Call - Cast Updates For Your Favorite Shows

A number of casting announcements have been made in the last few days, regarding..