Message Posted On Wednesday, April 16th 2008 at 7:23 pm
Joey
Kimberly
Will
Sarah
Greg
Brianna
& David

What do you think about the new Hollywood cast mates.

So far I'm not liking Greg, but apparently no one in the house likes him either so yeah.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 16th 2008 at 9:09 pm
I'm really not that fond of anyone. Definitely feeling the Greg hate as well. What a douche! And I thought Will was pretty cool until he got all weird about the fact that Brianna is a stripper.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, April 16th 2008 at 10:09 pm
Brianna was a contestant on Season 5. This means she most likely met Carly Planty Hennessy Smithston. And probably Giraffe Lady, Taylor, Kellie Pickler, Kat, and Elliot.

I liked them all, except Greg. They all seem like they'll get annoying soon. I wonder if Greg is being sarcastic x100, because his MTV bio states he's the prankster of the house. Um, okay? At least this season, the hate is sort of justified, unlike the Parisa hate from last season.

Joey hasn't turned crazy yet so I was surprised to see that he was actually a nice person. Roid rage, I suppose. Will was cool, until he was weird, and switched over to the Sarah girl. Note to MTV: You do not cast a person named Sarah on a reality show. You just don't. Unwritten rule of Reality tv.

I'm kind of sad. They haven't had their Asian cast member for a few seasons (San Diego?) and I don't think they have a clique gay castmember. However, I suspect Brianna to be bi. I just sense it.
PureMaria

Level 26 (73%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 1:40 pm
I actually like Greg..or maybe I just find him amusing. Either way, I'm glad he's on the show. I think this season would've been a little boring without his criticism. I did find it hilarious when he called them all "peasants". It's like he thinks he is a king or something. Nothing really much to say about the other house mates..They didn't really make an impression on me yet.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 1:43 pm
I agree, I hate Greg but I'm sort of glad he's on the show. He amuses me.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 2:39 pm
On Thursday, April 17th 2008 1:40 pm, PureMaria wrote:
I actually like Greg..or maybe I just find him amusing. Either way, I'm glad he's on the show. I think this season would've been a little boring without his criticism. I did find it hilarious when he called them all "peasants". It's like he thinks he is a king or something. Nothing really much to say about the other house mates..They didn't really make an impression on me yet.

Yea. His delusions and stuff are hilarious, but ugh. Peasants? And Joey is the weirdo, Greg?
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (18%)
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 3:44 pm
Quote:
Note to MTV: You do not cast a person named Sarah on a reality show. You just don't. Unwritten rule of Reality tv.

Heyy, why no Sarah's?
PureMaria

Level 26 (73%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 7:45 pm
On Thursday, April 17th 2008 2:39 pm, andrew wrote:
On Thursday, April 17th 2008 1:40 pm, PureMaria wrote:

Yea. His delusions and stuff are hilarious, but ugh. Peasants? And Joey is the weirdo, Greg?

Joey is a little crazy...lol Did you see the way he flipped out. He definitely has serious anger issues.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 7:54 pm
I have a feeling Joey & Greg are gonna get in a fight. It might be the reason they leave.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 8:41 pm
On Thursday, April 17th 2008 3:44 pm, WiseCrack wrote:
Quote:
Note to MTV: You do not cast a person named Sarah on a reality show. You just don't. Unwritten rule of Reality tv.

Heyy, why no Sarah's?

Every reality show has had at least 5 Sara(h)s. I swear. It's just..confusing.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 8:42 pm
No, Greg leaves because he doesn't want to do their job assignment, and you get sent home for that. Or he leaves on his own. Something about the job. Joey leaves for ...I don't know. But they keep showing his goodbye scene in the previews, where people are surrounding him, comforting him.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Message Posted On Thursday, April 17th 2008 at 9:50 pm
Apparently, Will is now dating Parisa, according to Parisa. More on the spoilers..just clarifying that Joey leaves because of a cocaine addiction.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 7th 2008 at 7:47 pm
ZOMG Joey is psycho.

Glad hes going home/rehab. LOL A Hollywood cast member is going to rehab.

Miriam Margolyes, Aisling Bea and Stephen Tompkinson Join Trollied Series 4

A raft of new faces will join 'Trollied' when it returns for..

BBC one announce new World War Drama, The Passing Bells

BBC one have revealed a brand new powerful five piece drama 'The Passing..

WGN America's Renews 'Manhattan' for Second Season

WGN America’s freshman drama ‘Manhattan’ is getting a second..