Login or register  
TV
The Shield => Forum Index => Season Finale
Peekaboo

Level 14 (41%)
Since: 16/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, March 25th 2006 at 5:06 pm
How odd that there's no discussion about The Shield. Anyways, I didn't watch the 5th season finale till now.

The ending was so sad, but at the same time the perfect setting for the last season. Glad we don't have to wait so long this time

This season was really good.. maybe even the best one yet.
JohnQ.Public

Level 48 (52%)
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, April 14th 2006 at 6:02 pm
I think because people like the bigger forums better than the smaller ones.
ks

Level 1 (41%)
Since: 24/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 6:34 am
Yeah, it's very sad that there is so little discussion about this show

But the fifth season has indeed been incredibly strong, it seems the show just gets better and better by each episode as we immerse even greater into the characters. The ending of the fifth season at least dropped a bomb so sad that I hadn't seen it come - to bad there are about 4-5 months until we can welcome The Shield back on - I'm longing to find out if Shane will take tell the guys eventually, and what will Vic do about it then? Shane's already been a shady guy in my opinion, I really liked "Lem" - great guy.
adi

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 27/Oct/06
Message Posted On Friday, October 27th 2006 at 10:20 pm
Arrrghhh..!! I came to find this forum to tell you guys... i'm very frustrated and sad for this stupid finale... I like LEM too... he's a cool and macho... he's my hero for this series actually...

Why shawn ryan..?? why..??? why you killed this character...??? why...????? *sigh*

give his life back...!!! make it the FBI or God damm DEA/DA/CIA or whatever can save LEM and kept it until ready to rock on again... actually, Lem is seriously injured (and looks dead, but he's not)... he just unconcius... he will be saved and kept for the other season... he is GOD man..!! he is a soldier....!!!

DO IT Shawn..!!!!! I beg you...!!!! DO IT...!!!!!!
jersee

Level 1 (4%)
Since: 21/Sep/10
Message Posted On Saturday, September 25th 2010 at 2:44 am

[This message was removed at the request of a moderator]