Login or register  
TV
The Unit (2006) => Forum Index => The General “The Unit” Thread
FuManchu

Level 16 (73%)
Since: 02/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, October 28th 2006 at 11:06 am
Please post your general thoughts on this great show here.

[I hope the PTB can pin this thread, un-spoiler the 1x01: Pilot thread by Tiki, and then delete everything I have put in these brackets]
Roobaby

Level 1
Since: 13/Sep/06
Message Posted On Friday, April 11th 2008 at 5:16 am
CBS is planning to air repeats of The Unit soon. The number of non Nielson households who watch these repeats needs to let CBS know that they watched. The only way to do that is so email or call CBS (info below) and tell them. If CBS gets low ratings on the repeats and very little emails and calls, then they might feel the need to cancel it.

This is a note that CBS Entertainment Prez Nina Tassler wrote on the Jericho board indicating WHY it is so terribly important to do this.

"This is why it is absolutely essential that you email CBS at audsvcs@cbs.com and tell them you watched, after each (season 2) episode. This is the only way CBS can get an accurate count of the non Nielsen households. "

audsvcs@cbs.com

Ph:323 575 4913

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!
sgtcc3

Level 1
Since: 07/Jul/12
Message Posted On Saturday, July 7th 2012 at 7:04 pm
I saw part of an episode where the daughter of snake dog gets a bronze star with V device. this the kind of crap is what makes show this garbage. more liberal b.s. on t.v., but what really makes me mad is the fact that she is warring the 101st airborne patch.this show sucks.

sgt cc3
1/327inf,101st airborne

fishyw

Level 1
Since: 25/Jul/12
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 25th 2012 at 6:48 am
Just a question, who kills hector williams? and in which episode is he avenged?

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..

General Hospital Still Improving

Ratings for the Week of July 7-11, 2014 All of the soaps except Days Of Our Lives were up on the..

Harry Reid cast to play Ben Mitchell in EastEnders

Harry Reid has been cast to play bad boy Ben Mitchell in EastEnders and will..