Login or register
TV
PureMaria

Level 26 (75%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, September 27th 2012 at 12:33 pm
Season 4 will be premiering in a couple weeks! Elena is finally a vampire! I seen the previews on YouTube that Bonnie will try to reverse the process. I'm a little excited about this. I don't think she'll reverse the process, but I get the feeling she'll make Elena something more than a vampire. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this. I just hope there will be a bigger story-line for Bonnie. She's the best character, in my opinion, and if given the proper amount of screen-time, she could become the best character - another Willow. I think Klaus has been on the show for too long, and should of been killed off. He's getting boring. Rebekah is great, and I hope they keep her around, but the other Originals are getting boring. Also, anyone else sick of the triangle? I wouldn't mind if they did a little "True Blood twist" and killed off one of the main characters. I know nobody would agree with me about this, but if they killed off Damon I would probably throw a party. Damon, or maybe it's Ian, just drives me insane. Anyway, season 3 was a let down, so here's hoping for great season 4!
htb2050

Level 1 (2%)
Since: 27/Sep/12
Message Posted On Friday, October 12th 2012 at 6:43 am
I just watched the first episode. It was good not great. I love Rebecca's accent and I hope they bring her back in more episodes. Also since now Elena is a vampire, I would love to see her use her vampire powers. Klauss is just getting plain old boring.
Caroline58

Level 1
Since: 25/Jul/13
Message Posted On Thursday, July 25th 2013 at 8:33 pm
I love Elena's strong personality, I think she's definitely a better role model for teenage girls than characters of the other shows.

--------------------
buy dvd australia: ibelievedvds.com

They’re Alive!: 10 Characters Resurrected on the Small Screen

Warning: Obviously, spoilers follow, especially since current TV shows..

TruTV Renews 'Impractical Jokers,' Orders 6 New Series

Network re-branding is a time honored tradition in the TV..

Syfy Renews 'Face Off' for Season 7

With just one more episode left to go in 'Face Off's sixth season, Syfy has opted to..