Login or register  
TV
PureMaria

Level 26 (73%)
Mood: amused
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, September 27th 2012 at 12:33 pm
Season 4 will be premiering in a couple weeks! Elena is finally a vampire! I seen the previews on YouTube that Bonnie will try to reverse the process. I'm a little excited about this. I don't think she'll reverse the process, but I get the feeling she'll make Elena something more than a vampire. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this. I just hope there will be a bigger story-line for Bonnie. She's the best character, in my opinion, and if given the proper amount of screen-time, she could become the best character - another Willow. I think Klaus has been on the show for too long, and should of been killed off. He's getting boring. Rebekah is great, and I hope they keep her around, but the other Originals are getting boring. Also, anyone else sick of the triangle? I wouldn't mind if they did a little "True Blood twist" and killed off one of the main characters. I know nobody would agree with me about this, but if they killed off Damon I would probably throw a party. Damon, or maybe it's Ian, just drives me insane. Anyway, season 3 was a let down, so here's hoping for great season 4!
htb2050

Level 1 (2%)
Since: 27/Sep/12
Message Posted On Friday, October 12th 2012 at 6:43 am
I just watched the first episode. It was good not great. I love Rebecca's accent and I hope they bring her back in more episodes. Also since now Elena is a vampire, I would love to see her use her vampire powers. Klauss is just getting plain old boring.
Caroline58

Level 1
Since: 25/Jul/13
Message Posted On Thursday, July 25th 2013 at 8:33 pm
I love Elena's strong personality, I think she's definitely a better role model for teenage girls than characters of the other shows.

--------------------
buy dvd australia: ibelievedvds.com

TNT Renews 'Murder in the First' for Season 2

After a fairly successful inaugural run, TNT has opted to renew its..

Sir Donald Sinden Has Died Aged 90

Actor, Sir Donald Sinden has died at his home aged 90, his son has confirmed. Sinden, made his..

Hollyoaks Reveal Autumn Storylines and Huge Train Crash Stunt

Channel 4 soap have revealed a number of storylines coming to a head in..