Login or register  
TV
Unhitched => Forum Index => 1x04 & 1x05
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 6:16 am
1x04 - Gator meets a woman inside a boxing ring, after joining a gym. Meanwhile, a coworker's exercise habits are questioned by Kate, and Tommy receives intimacy lessons from Freddy

1x05 - Gator's new assistant has an admirer in Kate. Online dating links Freddie with a face from his past. Also, Tommy falls in love while working on jury duty.

---------------------------------------------
OMG episode 4 was funny. Watching Tommy stop and start his pee was one of those rare TV moments where you can't believe they got away with showing as much as they did.

Episode 5 was good too, but I missed the last 10 minutes, if anyone can flll me in.

Also, it looks like episode #6 was mistakenly listed as airing last night, which it did not, so I accidentally rated it, thinking it was #5 and unfortunately, you can't take back episode ratings. Oh well. I fixed the episode date but now it has some votes even though it hasn't aired.
guytwo

Level 14 (91%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 9:14 am
Well I watched both episodes even though I had a headache from Cindy smacking me around.

Gator got his but kicked by a girl. LOL I dated a girl like that once and she wasn't any fun...well sorta. If I didn't do it right the first time she'd spank me and make do it again.

That pee exercise is a real exercise that's useful in sexual pleasure, women can do it also.

Episode 5 was sorta bad, the whole show was a setup for the ending...Which I saw and you didn't. Now who's the b***h !!

It ended with Kate and her date outside her apartment, and then his wife with the "Cheaters" camera crew drove up and jumped out filming them. He was married.
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 12:52 pm
LOVED episode 4. It's probably my favorite yet. Hilarious.

Episode 5 was so-so, but I enjoyed the ending.
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 8:06 pm
On Monday, March 24th 2008 9:14 am, guytwo wrote:
Well I watched both episodes even though I had a headache from Cindy smacking me around.

Don't pretend you don't like it.

Quote:
That pee exercise is a real exercise that's useful in sexual pleasure, women can do it also.

Yes, Kegels. I'm a big believer in those.

Quote:
Episode 5 was sorta bad, the whole show was a setup for the ending...Which I saw and you didn't. Now who's the b***h !!

I fell asleep. Some of us are old. And some of us are even older. And you're still the b***h.

Quote:
It ended with Kate and her date outside her apartment, and then his wife with the "Cheaters" camera crew drove up and jumped out filming them. He was married.

Thank you!
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 8:07 pm
On Monday, March 24th 2008 12:52 pm, tikidawg wrote:
LOVED episode 4. It's probably my favorite yet.

Mine, too! Although I did also really enjoy episode #2 as well.
guytwo

Level 14 (91%)
Since: 04/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, March 24th 2008 at 8:44 pm
Quote:

I fell asleep. Some of us are old. And some of us are even older. And you're still the b***h.

Quote:

Thank you![/quote]

LOL LOL Yes, I guess I am.
And you're welcome.