TV
WWE Monday Night Raw => Forum Index => WWE No Mercy and Randy Orton
marvelfan89

Level 6 (23%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Sunday, October 7th 2007 at 8:15 pm
(Spoilers)

Finally they put the title on a guy whose earned it. Allright I said it again, I don't care what Orton does of the wrestling ring but is a main event heel.

I hope his title reign doesn't end up like the first one with HHH crapping all over it and becoming the 11 time Champ.
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, October 8th 2007 at 8:32 am
HHH will fued with Orton now that Cena is gone. Really, there is no other wrestlers that should be champion. I thought Kennedy was going to be a big time name until he got caught up in the McMahon bastard storyline. Now he has as much validity as Val Venis or Godfather.

Supposedly Y2J is coming back. That was the rumor, he was to return at No Mercy. Some even had him wrestling Orton last night...but that didn't happen.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (23%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Monday, October 8th 2007 at 11:13 pm
It looks like it'll be HBK. HHH and Umaga look like they will feud well into the next PPV Cyber Sunday. Otherwise, HBK's return is for nothing.

I checked Jericho's Official site. So far he makes no mention of a return plus he is on a book tour. I think that will put a hold on his comeback unless he's gonna wrestle and sign books from city to city.
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, October 9th 2007 at 5:30 am
I was shocked to see HBK. I thought he had a couple of months left on his rehab. But it is nice to have a big name back in the fold. As for Jericho, it sounded like that was the plan. He would be on a book signing tour/wrestle at the same time. Once again, it would be nice to have another to work with.
Sonic_Revolution

Level 3 (3%)
Mood: bored
Since: 03/Dec/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, November 21st 2007 at 6:56 am
Arg, Jericho.

Rochelle Wiseman Shocked By Parrot on 'This Morning'

During today's pet clinic on *This Morning*, hosts Marvin and Rochelle..

Kiefer Sutherland & Stephen Fry Reunite for one off Drama

'Sky Arts’ popular comedy and drama strand 'Playhouse Presents…'..

'Don't Drive Here' Returning for Second Season

What didn’t kill him made him stronger – and a better driver! Back for..