Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Members' Lounge => Race for 2008
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 7:22 am
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:06 am, AstroDude100 wrote:
Why are we thinking about 2008?

Next US presidential election
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 3:50 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:22 am, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:06 am, AstroDude100 wrote:
Why are we thinking about 2008?

Next US presidential election

and it might be the first time we have a female president.
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 7:11 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 3:50 pm, andrew wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:22 am, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:06 am, AstroDude100 wrote:
Why are we thinking about 2008?

Next US presidential election

and it might be the first time we have a female president.

I honestly doubt it . . .
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 7:13 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:11 pm, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 3:50 pm, andrew wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:22 am, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:06 am, AstroDude100 wrote:
Why are we thinking about 2008?

Next US presidential election

and it might be the first time we have a female president.

I honestly doubt it . . .

I;m not trying to be sexist or anything, but I don't think it's right to have a female president. It just seems odd. I'm traditional. I'll be open for change though. I don't really care though, as long as they're a good leader.
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 7:19 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:13 pm, andrew wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:11 pm, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 3:50 pm, andrew wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:22 am, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:06 am, AstroDude100 wrote:
Why are we thinking about 2008?

Next US presidential election

and it might be the first time we have a female president.

I honestly doubt it . . .

I;m not trying to be sexist or anything, but I don't think it's right to have a female president. It just seems odd. I'm traditional. I'll be open for change though. I don't really care though, as long as they're a good leader.
I think its right and all that PC crap . . .

But traditions do not change that easily
crazy_legs_1205

Level 4 (88%)
Posts: 586
Points: 2.5
Since: 08/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 7:32 pm
I think we should have a housewife/stay-at-home-mome run for president. Instead of starting wars all the time, she could just send the terrorists to their rooms without supper. ^o^
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 10:17 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:32 pm, crazy_legs_1205 wrote:
I think we should have a housewife/stay-at-home-mome run for president. Instead of starting wars all the time, she could just send the terrorists to their rooms without supper. ^o^

Let's start our own party. The Soccer Mom/Housewife Dual Party.
crazy_legs_1205

Level 4 (88%)
Posts: 586
Points: 2.5
Since: 08/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 26th 2006 at 10:42 pm
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 10:17 pm, andrew wrote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 7:32 pm, crazy_legs_1205 wrote:
I think we should have a housewife/stay-at-home-mome run for president. Instead of starting wars all the time, she could just send the terrorists to their rooms without supper. ^o^

Let's start our own party. The Soccer Mom/Housewife Dual Party.

Sounds good. I think we need a catchier name, though. How about... the Momocrats? ^o^
gakhandal
(Data Entry Specialist)

Level 67 (84%)
Posts: 5095
Points: 52537.3
Mood: ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮esreveR nI‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 27th 2006 at 1:51 am
Republican scum. (Star Wars quote.. changed a bit) no offense republicans of teh site
_____________________________________________
As Batz just said and I quote:
On Saturday, August 26th 2006 10:57 pm, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! :@


General Zod 2008
http://www.zod2008.com/




Zod Campaign site Wrote:
When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.

-- General Zod
Your Future President and Eternal Ruler
KingJohn23

Level 27 (73%)
Posts: 3361
Points: 5747.5
Mood: handsome
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 27th 2006 at 7:10 am
Hey, that picture looks familiar:

gakhandal
(Data Entry Specialist)

Level 67 (84%)
Posts: 5095
Points: 52537.3
Mood: ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮esreveR nI‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 27th 2006 at 4:18 pm
On Sunday, August 27th 2006 7:10 am, KingJohn23 wrote:
Hey, that picture looks familiar:


Very familiar lol
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 27th 2006 at 4:26 pm
On Sunday, August 27th 2006 7:10 am, KingJohn23 wrote:
Hey, that picture looks familiar:



I can't quite put my finger on why though?^o^
Kingzjester

Level 2 (34%)
Posts: 160
Points: 145.7
Since: 27/May/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 28th 2006 at 3:20 pm
Lieberman lost his primary, no way he could win.

Al Gore is the Democrats strongest candidate for sure.
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (29%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8573.9
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 28th 2006 at 3:26 pm
On Monday, August 28th 2006 3:20 pm, Kingzjester wrote:
Lieberman lost his primary, no way he could win.

Al Gore is the Democrats strongest candidate for sure.


If I was an American citizen, I'd vote for him hands down.
Kingzjester

Level 2 (34%)
Posts: 160
Points: 145.7
Since: 27/May/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 28th 2006 at 3:31 pm
I don't know if Rudy Guiliani could pull it off. I don't think people will elect some guy who has just been a Mayor of a city. Mayor of a city to president? The thing that help him out was 9/11, if it was not for 9/11 nobody would know who he was.

The only guy running for president for sure is Joe Biden, atleast that's what they said on Wikipedia. I think Biden would do worst than Kerry. No guy has won from the north since JFK. They all came from the south and California. Dumb move for both parties if they elect a northern.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Is a 'Deadwood' Revival Still Possible?

  Back in 2006, critically beloved western drama 'Deadwood' was abruptly canceled..

Sky 1 Becomes UK home of 'The Flash' 'Forever' and 'The Last Ship'

Sky 1 have announced that in a deal with Warner..

Mark Wright Heading to 'Strictly' Dancefloor

Mark Wright, UK reality star is the latest person to be confirmed as a..