Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Members' Lounge => Celebrity Myspaces.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:53 am
I was looking at a bunch of celebrities myspaces, and there is a lot of posers, but the real ones are interesting. i'll post some later. You'll find them interesting. Dakota Fanning's parents made her get rid of hers because of a pervert. (probably just Tom Cruise).
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Posts: 7704
Points: 3355.1
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 2:05 am
My friend Shia has a myspace... some may remember him from Even Stevens... He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.
PhilisntSte

Level 6 (79%)
Posts: 2975
Points: 66.7
Since: 18/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 8:28 am
I loved Even Stevens! But I dohut that he has an account on tvrage. If so, PM me and tell me who he is.... I won't tell!
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Posts: 8634
Points: 51.3
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 9:49 am
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
My friend Shia has a myspace... some may remember him from Even Stevens... He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

Is that really him? wow!!
Melody

Level 3 (66%)
Posts: 797
Mood: depressed
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 10:46 am
Wow, is it really him or an impersonator? And how do you like, know him?
cindy
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (16%)
Posts: 19972
Points: 5428.7
Since: 12/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 11:36 am
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

I found it a few days ago, when reading through people's profiles. Not very secretive if you put your real name on it, Shia!

Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Posts: 7704
Points: 3355.1
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 11:59 am
Believe it or not, he knows my brother Otis they are tight (still don't know what that mean), and I met him at my junior prom... He was dating this girl who I used to go to school with... Her name is China... He lives like 2 cities away from me... I used to live in L.A but we moved like a year in a half ago... That's really him....

On Sunday, March 12th 2006 11:36 am, cindy wrote:
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

I found it a few days ago, when reading through people's profiles. Not very secretive if you put your real name on it, Shia!


He's stupid.*-) lol.
Jord15

Level 11 (63%)
Posts: 1000
Points: 3392.4
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:01 pm
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
My friend Shia has a myspace... some may remember him from Even Stevens... He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

No way!
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Posts: 8634
Points: 51.3
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:15 pm
So Batz you really know Shia? if you do then wow.
Melody

Level 3 (66%)
Posts: 797
Mood: depressed
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:29 pm
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 11:59 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
Believe it or not, he knows my brother Otis they are tight (still don't know what that mean), and I met him at my junior prom... He was dating this girl who I used to go to school with... Her name is China... He lives like 2 cities away from me... I used to live in L.A but we moved like a year in a half ago... That's really him....

On Sunday, March 12th 2006 11:36 am, cindy wrote:
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

I found it a few days ago, when reading through people's profiles. Not very secretive if you put your real name on it, Shia!


He's stupid.*-) lol.


Wow, that's awesome! He's so cute! I wish I could be tight with a celebrity guy and then brag to all of my friends about being tight with him. LOL.
&)
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Posts: 8634
Points: 51.3
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:30 pm
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 2:05 am, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
My friend Shia has a myspace... some may remember him from Even Stevens... He has an account here as well... But i'm not telling.

Sure...
Atu

Level 2 (33%)
Posts: 511
Points: 3
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:31 pm
Melody

Level 3 (66%)
Posts: 797
Mood: depressed
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:32 pm
I found Shia's TV Rage profile, BB. Not that secretive.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Posts: 8634
Points: 51.3
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 12:49 pm
he doesn't have a tvrage profile, its kind of ovbious.^o)

by the way batz, I send you a friend request in myspace , my name there is erick cuz thats the name that everyone knew me by before I started telling people to call me Javi. They can't remember my new name.
Melody

Level 3 (66%)
Posts: 797
Mood: depressed
Since: 08/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, March 12th 2006 at 1:04 pm
On Sunday, March 12th 2006 12:49 pm, thefatskinnyguy2 wrote:
he doesn't have a tvrage profile, its kind of ovbious.^o)

by the way batz, I send you a friend request in myspace , my name there is erick cuz thats the name that everyone knew me by before I started telling people to call me Javi. They can't remember my new name.


Yeah, he does. I saw it, he's on BB's friend list.
^o)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

WATCH: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Trailer

  The circus is in town! The first real trailer for ‘American Horror..

Timothy Spall, Juliet Stevenson and Matthew MacFadyen to star in Sky's The Enfield Haunting

Sky Living have today announced a new original..

WATCH: New 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Trailer

  After the shocking season 5 finale of ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ fans have..