Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Members' Lounge => Most Improving MLB Player
Nyall

Level 37 (90%)
Posts: 7095
Points: 10154.8
Since: 16/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, April 30th 2006 at 7:37 am
But with basketball you can practice with one person. And play wiht two, three, four, five.......
Gloobadude

Level 8 (9%)
Posts: 2460
Points: 92.1
Since: 27/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, April 30th 2006 at 7:38 am
On Sunday, April 30th 2006 7:37 am, Nyall wrote:
But with basketball you can practice with one person. And play wiht two, three, four, five.......

YES! BASKETBALL PWNS!
PhilisntSte

Level 6 (79%)
Posts: 2975
Points: 66.7
Since: 18/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, April 30th 2006 at 9:26 am
Basketball is a very good sport, baseball not so keen on! But I wouldn't call it a boring sport.
Nyall

Level 37 (90%)
Posts: 7095
Points: 10154.8
Since: 16/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, April 30th 2006 at 12:56 pm
On Sunday, April 30th 2006 9:26 am, PhilisntSte wrote:
Basketball is a very good sport, baseball not so keen on! But I wouldn't call it a boring sport.

Yeah, the Britz have their own sport than baseball sort of evolved from. It's called Cricket. Do you play Cricket?
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, April 30th 2006 at 5:29 pm
Torii hunter. meh.
PhilisntSte

Level 6 (79%)
Posts: 2975
Points: 66.7
Since: 18/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 1st 2006 at 10:51 am
On Sunday, April 30th 2006 12:56 pm, Nyall wrote:
On Sunday, April 30th 2006 9:26 am, PhilisntSte wrote:
Basketball is a very good sport, baseball not so keen on! But I wouldn't call it a boring sport.

Yeah, the Britz have their own sport than baseball sort of evolved from. It's called Cricket. Do you play Cricket?


sometimes, not as much as I used to though
avstars

Level 8 (40%)
Posts: 637
Points: 1938
Since: 01/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 2nd 2006 at 12:53 pm
From last season, I gotta go with Felipe Lopez of the Reds.
1 | 2