Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Members' Lounge => Operation Infinite Purity
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Posts: 21662
Points: 132353.6
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 5th 2006 at 4:54 pm
On Saturday, August 5th 2006 10:34 am, Gus wrote:
Well, some of it's funny but some of it is a bit tasteless.

I don't think you should have posted this after Super Cool's comment... It looks as if your answering him lol
Super_Cool

Level 11 (49%)
Posts: 2386
Points: 107.7
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 5th 2006 at 5:39 pm
manson_rules

Level 16 (25%)
Posts: 4093
Points: 147.5
Mood: happy
Since: 01/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 5th 2006 at 5:50 pm
... Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is great
If a sperm is wasted
God gets quite Irate ...


I LOVE that song(L) and that film

I see you have the machine that goes Ping!
A fish, a fish, a fishy OOOOH!
PeterGisgod

Level 3 (29%)
Posts: 355
Points: 50.4
Since: 05/Apr/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 5th 2006 at 7:51 pm
Wow, I'm gonna go masturba, I mean jackof, I mean sit at this computer looking at naked pictures while pleasuring myself, yeah&)
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 8th 2006 at 3:39 pm
On Saturday, August 5th 2006 8:24 am, Super_Cool wrote:
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is good...
-- Monty Python


Oh gawd please don't ... I've had that song stuck in my head for days!


I don't know if many people know this, but they have a cd of their songs ... it's cool as hell.
nishikaze

Level 24 (24%)
Posts: 6780
Points: 1155.7
Mood: None
Since: 29/Jan/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, August 8th 2006 at 3:57 pm
On Tuesday, August 8th 2006 3:39 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, August 5th 2006 8:24 am, Super_Cool wrote:
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is good...
-- Monty Python


Oh gawd please don't ... I've had that song stuck in my head for days!


I don't know if many people know this, but they have a cd of their songs ... it's cool as hell.

My brother had it. Doesn't it have their songs and a few of their best skits? I remember Ex-Parrot being on there.
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 2:07 pm
On Tuesday, August 8th 2006 3:57 pm, nishikaze wrote:
On Tuesday, August 8th 2006 3:39 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, August 5th 2006 8:24 am, Super_Cool wrote:
Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is good...
-- Monty Python


Oh gawd please don't ... I've had that song stuck in my head for days!


I don't know if many people know this, but they have a cd of their songs ... it's cool as hell.

My brother had it. Doesn't it have their songs and a few of their best skits? I remember Ex-Parrot being on there.


Ach, forgot about that. The one I was speaking of is called "Monty Python Sings" it features songs from the films.
colakid12
(Section 31)

Level 9 (79%)
Posts: 2064
Points: 278.4
Mood: Jedi
Since: 22/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 2:19 pm
Eww. What the heck?
danharr

Level 5 (1%)
Posts: 924
Points: 537.8
Mood: adventurous
Since: 03/Apr/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 4:04 pm
The sad thing is I couldn't tell the gag website from a real Christian right website. My first thought was oh no whats Falwell doing now!
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 8:21 pm
On Sunday, August 13th 2006 4:04 pm, danharr wrote:
The sad thing is I couldn't tell the gag website from a real Christian right website. My first thought was oh no whats Falwell doing now!



That is a scary thought, isn't it?
1 | 2

Celebrity Big Brother: George Gilby's Family Axed from Channel 4's 'Gogglebox'

It has been revealed by the Gilby familly on..

Lori Petty Returning to 'Orange is the New Black'

Lori Petty is reportedly returning to 'Orange is the new Black' for Season..

Louis Walsh on Judging This Years 'X Factor'

Louis Walsh is the undisputed king of the Irish pop scene. He is the man behind..