Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Members' Lounge => What Did You Want to Do When You Grew Up?
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Friday, October 6th 2006 at 4:47 pm
On Tuesday, October 3rd 2006 4:22 pm, TeaBagger wrote:
I still plan on being the Pink Ranger.

And you were born for it!! ^o^
In_Correct

Level 43 (67%)
Posts: 646
Points: 26352.8
Since: 26/Jan/06
Message Posted On Thursday, October 26th 2006 at 5:46 pm
On Thursday, September 28th 2006 10:44 pm, andrew wrote:
What did you want to do as a job in the future as a child when you grew up to be an adult? Or if you are still in high school or whatever, what do you want to in the near future? I'll let a couple people answer. This is what you wanted to do as a child, or in high school, and what you ended up doing instead.


Lots Of Stuff....
thechronicles

Level 15 (7%)
Posts: 460
Points: 4194
Mood: electric
Since: 02/Jan/06
Message Posted On Friday, October 27th 2006 at 6:16 pm
Though I'm still growing up, I still plan on being an actor. Don't laugh...

I've got an audition next Sunday.
TeaBagger

Level 4 (17%)
Posts: 1138
Points: 6.7
Since: 27/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, October 28th 2006 at 4:43 am
when I was little I wanted to go to Clown Collage. Honestly.
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Saturday, October 28th 2006 at 1:54 pm
On Friday, October 27th 2006 6:16 pm, thechronicles wrote:
Though I'm still growing up, I still plan on being an actor. Don't laugh...

I've got an audition next Sunday.

Why would anyone laugh? And I say shame on those who do. I want to be an actor! People don't realize how hard people work on acting. And you get serious ka-ching.

Good luck on the audition!!
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Sunday, October 29th 2006 at 9:06 am
On Saturday, October 28th 2006 1:54 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Friday, October 27th 2006 6:16 pm, thechronicles wrote:
Though I'm still growing up, I still plan on being an actor. Don't laugh...

I've got an audition next Sunday.

Why would anyone laugh? And I say shame on those who do. I want to be an actor! People don't realize how hard people work on acting. And you get serious ka-ching.

Good luck on the audition!!

Yay actors!

As I posted before, if I could do anything in the world I would be playing Eponine in Les Mis right about now . . .

Good luck
nishikaze

Level 24 (24%)
Posts: 6780
Points: 1155.7
Mood: None
Since: 29/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, October 29th 2006 at 1:36 pm
On Sunday, October 29th 2006 9:06 am, shes_wicked wrote:
On Saturday, October 28th 2006 1:54 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Friday, October 27th 2006 6:16 pm, thechronicles wrote:
Though I'm still growing up, I still plan on being an actor. Don't laugh...

I've got an audition next Sunday.

Why would anyone laugh? And I say shame on those who do. I want to be an actor! People don't realize how hard people work on acting. And you get serious ka-ching.

Good luck on the audition!!

Yay actors!

As I posted before, if I could do anything in the world I would be playing Eponine in Les Mis right about now . . .

Good luck

I sang Eponine's part when my choir performed the melody during my junior year. I'm not kidding, I like her too.

Easy to sing too.

OK... Here's Nishi's deep dark secret. You ready?

I wanted to be a professional singer.

I not kidding. I really did have several offers to perform professionally growing up. I even joined a professional choir and went on tour for three months when I was 19. Best experience of my life. Why?

I learned a lot about myself in those 3 months:

I love to travel but I hate going on tour. Being trapped on a bus with 20+ other people almost drove me crazy. By then end of the tour I wanted to kill every last one of them. That's when I decided that maybe I should consider another path in life.
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Sunday, October 29th 2006 at 3:24 pm
Woah, thats really cool . . . . and lucky
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (27%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8573.9
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, October 29th 2006 at 3:52 pm
I wanted to be a vet because I love dogs. In fact, I prefer dogs to most people.
kazmack

Level 2 (38%)
Posts: 88
Points: 499.2
Since: 02/Nov/06
Message Posted On Friday, November 3rd 2006 at 5:14 pm
On Saturday, September 30th 2006 2:18 pm, manson_rules wrote:
When I was young, i wanted to be An Ice-Cream man.


hahas! when i was young my dad had an ice cream van so I use to work on it.

When I was young I wanted to be a vet. Right now I'm at college studying Multimedia.
colakid12
(Section 31)

Level 9 (79%)
Posts: 2064
Points: 278.4
Mood: Jedi
Since: 22/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, November 3rd 2006 at 11:36 pm
I haven't grown up yet, luckily but I want to be a Stand-Up comedian.
Jord15

Level 11 (63%)
Posts: 1000
Points: 3392.4
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, November 5th 2006 at 3:35 pm
You know when you've grown up when you see kids doing something that disgusts you.
nishikaze

Level 24 (24%)
Posts: 6780
Points: 1155.7
Mood: None
Since: 29/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, November 5th 2006 at 5:57 pm
On Sunday, November 5th 2006 3:35 pm, Jord15 wrote:
You know when you've grown up when you see kids doing something that disgusts you.

Let's just not talk about that...

**damn kids**
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18191
Points: 6809.9
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 at 1:59 am
I want to be happy.

That's simple.
1 | 2 | 3

New Robert Kirkman Project in Pre-Production

Robert Kirkman, creator of ‘The Walking Dead’, announced on Twitter that an..

Trailer Debuts for '50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy'

A trailer has today been revealed for new Sky 1 reality series '50 Ways To..

James Garner dies aged 86

James Garner, the star of the popular television shows The Rockford Files and Maverick, has died aged..