Login or register
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Movies => What's Worse in the movie world
Aramis
(The Covenant)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, June 10th 2006 at 11:45 pm
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:34 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 7:24 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 2:42 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Oh yeah, Star Trek and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. Horrible.



*Sigh* I'm sooooo very disappointed in you Piggie.

What? Why?


I love those movies!! lol
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Sunday, June 11th 2006 at 12:21 am
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:45 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:34 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 7:24 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 2:42 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Oh yeah, Star Trek and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. Horrible.



*Sigh* I'm sooooo very disappointed in you Piggie.

What? Why?


I love those movies!! lol

Oh! :} I can let go of Star Trek but not Harry Potter 3. I hated that movie but I loved the book. So wrong.
Aramis
(The Covenant)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, June 11th 2006 at 12:03 pm
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 12:21 am, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:45 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:34 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 7:24 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 2:42 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Oh yeah, Star Trek and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. Horrible.



*Sigh* I'm sooooo very disappointed in you Piggie.

What? Why?


I love those movies!! lol

Oh! :} I can let go of Star Trek but not Harry Potter 3. I hated that movie but I loved the book. So wrong.


*hehe* Yeah, they did change a lot of the story, didn't they?
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Sunday, June 11th 2006 at 12:19 pm
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 12:03 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 12:21 am, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:45 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 11:34 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 7:24 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Saturday, June 10th 2006 2:42 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Oh yeah, Star Trek and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban. Horrible.



*Sigh* I'm sooooo very disappointed in you Piggie.

What? Why?


I love those movies!! lol

Oh! :} I can let go of Star Trek but not Harry Potter 3. I hated that movie but I loved the book. So wrong.


*hehe* Yeah, they did change a lot of the story, didn't they?

Yes! And they took out of a lot of important parts.
Aramis
(The Covenant)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, June 11th 2006 at 7:30 pm
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 12:19 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Yes! And they took out of a lot of important parts.


No kidding ... I loved GOF, but they also left alot out of it as well.
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Sunday, June 11th 2006 at 10:31 pm
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 7:30 pm, xGowronx wrote:
On Sunday, June 11th 2006 12:19 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
Yes! And they took out of a lot of important parts.


No kidding ... I loved GOF, but they also left alot out of it as well.

Same here. Yep!
Jord15

Level 11 (63%)
Posts: 1000
Points: 3392.4
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, June 15th 2006 at 6:21 pm
Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift is going to be in this category soon. I can just tell this is going to be a bad movie!
Hysteria

Level 6 (69%)
Posts: 2006
Points: 118.5
Mood: Hysterical
Since: 11/Jan/06
Message Posted On Thursday, June 15th 2006 at 8:39 pm
The Sandlot 2

Worst movie EVER!

On Saturday, June 10th 2006 3:49 pm, SultanPeppershaker wrote:
To answer the question being asked, bad comedy is just awful. Bad horror, I can stand, since it's usually turned into good humor, but bad comedy is just terrible.


Agreed!
Lionheart08

Level 2 (40%)
Posts: 255
Points: 255
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, June 16th 2006 at 12:54 pm
The Matrix movies are just terrible. It's all about the eye-candy.
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Friday, June 16th 2006 at 2:53 pm
On Thursday, June 15th 2006 8:39 pm, Hysteria wrote:
The Sandlot 2

Worst movie EVER!

OMG, I forgot about that. HORRIBLE!!! It was a major insult to the first one too. So lame.
shes_wicked

Level 5 (70%)
Posts: 1494
Points: 348.7
Since: 17/Jun/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 20th 2006 at 8:07 am
On Friday, June 16th 2006 2:53 pm, Piggie8 wrote:
On Thursday, June 15th 2006 8:39 pm, Hysteria wrote:
The Sandlot 2

Worst movie EVER!

OMG, I forgot about that. HORRIBLE!!! It was a major insult to the first one too. So lame.
Agreed

Also The Break-Up, my friends and I saw it last Friday and were in hysterics during all the serious scenes . .
Aramis
(The Covenant)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, June 25th 2006 at 11:08 pm
Has anyone mentioned Spice World yet? Possibly the worst pop star crap-a-thon ... only From Justin to Kelly could possibly compare.
morninglight

Level 13 (64%)
Posts: 4451
Points: 47
Since: 10/Mar/06
Message Posted On Sunday, June 25th 2006 at 11:14 pm
On Sunday, June 25th 2006 11:08 pm, xGowronx wrote:
Has anyone mentioned Spice World yet? Possibly the worst pop star crap-a-thon ... only From Justin to Kelly could possibly compare.


i actually liked that movie mind you i was only ten
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18190
Points: 6808.5
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 2nd 2006 at 10:55 am
On Sunday, June 25th 2006 11:08 pm, xGowronx wrote:
Has anyone mentioned Spice World yet? Possibly the worst pop star crap-a-thon ... only From Justin to Kelly could possibly compare.

I liked Spice World...i was 5.
1 | 2

Ben Savage to Make His Directorial Debut on 'Girl Meets World'

    Boy Meets...Camera? Well, something like that. According..

NBC to Launch 'Heroes Reborn: Digital Series' in Conjunction With Miniseries

    NBC is certainly doing everything it can to..

I Wanna Be BFFs With...Peggy Olson

    We all have one. That one TV character who you would totally kick it with if they were,..