Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Movies => Mrs. Doubtfire 2
Systemax

Level 24 (92%)
Posts: 4188
Points: 4373.9
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:43 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:27 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:20 pm, Systemax wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 9:24 pm, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
Umm all those are a part of a trilogy, be it in the future and uhh now... ^o)
Yeah, and Rush Hour 3 is already being filmed.


Will it be a trilogy when they make "Meet the little Focker"...ah the future possibilities!!?

are they really filming Rush Hour 3??! I wonder if they'll make another Shanghai (knights/noon) movie...
Yes, I read in an article that Chris Tucker is being paid substantially more than Jackie Chan, which I feel is unfair, as they are more like Co-Stars to me.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:43 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:40 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
You're just trying to lure me on to AIM to argue with you....

And it's cleary not working.
melodymaestra

Level 2 (19%)
Posts: 153
Points: 89.1
Since: 18/May/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:47 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:43 pm, Systemax wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:27 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:20 pm, Systemax wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 9:24 pm, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
Umm all those are a part of a trilogy, be it in the future and uhh now... ^o)
Yeah, and Rush Hour 3 is already being filmed.


Will it be a trilogy when they make "Meet the little Focker"...ah the future possibilities!!?

are they really filming Rush Hour 3??! I wonder if they'll make another Shanghai (knights/noon) movie...
Yes, I read in an article that Chris Tucker is being paid substantially more than Jackie Chan, which I feel is unfair, as they are more like Co-Stars to me.

Totally unfair...hard to believe...totally co-stars! if it wasn't for Jackie Chan I wouldn't even be that interested in seeing RH 3...
melodymaestra

Level 2 (19%)
Posts: 153
Points: 89.1
Since: 18/May/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:48 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:43 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:40 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
You're just trying to lure me on to AIM to argue with you....

And it's cleary not working.

This is taking me back to our early days on tv.com...You want me to come online just to say I'm sleepy and leave??!...or you'll sucker me in to chatting for an hour!!
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:51 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:48 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
This is taking me back to our early days on tv.com...You want me to come online just to say I'm sleepy and leave??!...or you'll sucker me in to chatting for an hour!!

No, I have to get up in 7 hours. It will be I who is sleepy.
melodymaestra

Level 2 (19%)
Posts: 153
Points: 89.1
Since: 18/May/06
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 10:52 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:51 pm, Ryan wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:48 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
This is taking me back to our early days on tv.com...You want me to come online just to say I'm sleepy and leave??!...or you'll sucker me in to chatting for an hour!!

No, I have to get up in 7 hours. It will be I who is sleepy.

seriously...like 5 minutes....I'm the sleepy one.
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Posts: 7704
Points: 3355.1
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 20th 2006 at 11:10 pm
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:27 pm, melodymaestra wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:20 pm, Systemax wrote:
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 9:24 pm, Batman_Beyonder2 wrote:
Umm all those are a part of a trilogy, be it in the future and uhh now... ^o)
Yeah, and Rush Hour 3 is already being filmed.


Will it be a trilogy when they make "Meet the little Focker"...ah the future possibilities!!?

are they really filming Rush Hour 3??! I wonder if they'll make another Shanghai (knights/noon) movie...

Actually it's Meet The Family... A reunion based movie... Ben Stiller was talking about it on XM Radio's Oppy and Anthony...

I think Rush Hour 3 is in the works too... That makes trilogies.
Systemax

Level 24 (92%)
Posts: 4188
Points: 4373.9
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 1:22 am
Meet the Little Focker sounds like a better name.
Tons_Of_Fun

Level 1 (50%)
Posts: 86
Since: 16/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 3:56 am
On Sunday, August 20th 2006 10:30 pm, Ryan wrote:
Mel, Scream 2 sucked.

Sorry to hear you say that since that was the first horror movie I ever watched and I loved it. It was the one which got me into horror films. Oh yeah, and I loved Scream 3 also.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 5:39 am
Why Oh Why. The first was genius, why can't they leave all the good films alone? Everyone knows that sequels that come about 10-15 years later suck.^o)
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (15%)
Posts: 8140
Points: 1839.8
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 8:39 am
I thought the Scream movies got better as they went along.

Scream 3 > Scream 2 > Scream 1

eh?
melodymaestra

Level 2 (19%)
Posts: 153
Points: 89.1
Since: 18/May/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 9:44 am
On Monday, August 21st 2006 8:39 am, WiseCrack wrote:
I thought the Scream movies got better as they went along.

Scream 3 > Scream 2 > Scream 1

eh?


Yeah... I'm a fan of 3 and 1. 3 for humor. 1 because it's just good....
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 11:58 am
On Monday, August 21st 2006 9:44 am, melodymaestra wrote:
On Monday, August 21st 2006 8:39 am, WiseCrack wrote:
I thought the Scream movies got better as they went along.

Scream 3 > Scream 2 > Scream 1

eh?


Yeah... I'm a fan of 3 and 1. 3 for humor. 1 because it's just good....


I guess I'm the odd person out, I didn't like any of them. ^o)

Concerning Mrs. Doubtfire 2 ... there's a possibility that it's a no go. They can't get a worthwhile script for it going according to the articles I've read - but then that's never stopped them before. *-)
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 1:34 pm
My pastor made us watch the first one during confirmation. Maybe that's why I'm agonistic.
melodymaestra

Level 2 (19%)
Posts: 153
Points: 89.1
Since: 18/May/06
Message Posted On Monday, August 21st 2006 at 2:23 pm
On Monday, August 21st 2006 1:22 am, Systemax wrote:
Meet the Little Focker sounds like a better name.

Thanks! I thought so too...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

HBO Interview: Dr. Stanley Burns, Medical Technical Advisor for 'The Knick'

Dr. Stanley Burns, M.D., Medical Technical Advisor..

Timothy Spall, Juliet Stevenson and Matthew MacFadyen to star in Sky's The Enfield Haunting

Sky Living have today announced a new original..

Viacom Finalise Channel 5 Deal

Viacom, the operator of channels MTV and Nickelodeon in the UK, have today finalised the..