Can't wait for his new album. I got the mp3 for "White and Nerdy" if any of guys want it (it was leak on YTMND wednesday and got deleted the next day, luckly I saved it). Here's the official list on his album:
1. "White & Nerdy " is a parody of "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire.
3. Canadian Idiot is a parody of "American Idiot" by Green Day.
4. I'll Sue Ya
("Let's Get It Started" by The Black Eyed Peas, "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand, "Beverly Hills" by Weezer, "Speed Of Sound" by Coldplay, "Float On" by Modest Mouse, "Feel Good, Inc." by the Gorillaz, "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls, "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers, "Slither" by Velvet Revolver, "Candyshop" by 50 Cent, "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg, "Pon de Replay" by Rihanna, and "Gold Digger" by Kanye West.
6. Virus Alert
7. " Confessions Part III " is a parody of "Confessions Part 2" by Usher
8. Weasel Stomping Day
9. Close But No Cigar
10. " Do I Creep You Out " is a parody of "Do I Make You Proud" by Taylor Hicks
11. "Trapped In The Drive Thru" is a parody of "Trapped In The Closet" by R. Kelly.
12. " Don't Download This Song "
He's also making music videos for 6 of his songs (Don't Download This Song, Close But No Cigar, Weasel Stomping Day, White & Nerdy, I don't know the last two.)
JibJab will also make a music video for one of al's song later this year.