Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Bug Reporting => Please Fix This Show! (2)
TomSouthwell
(Site Moderator)

Level 86 (88%)
Posts: 2207
Points: 124014.1
Mood: determined
Since: 24/Apr/09
Message Posted On Friday, September 19th 2014 at 8:39 am
Done
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 100 (25%)
Posts: 2128
Points: 163264.3
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Friday, September 19th 2014 at 10:05 am
Can someone add the 7 Networks listed below to this series “Mission October”, #37478 that normally airs on “FOX Sports 1” please?

I need to have the following Networks added “FOX”, “FOX Sports 2”, “FOX College Sports Atlantic”, “FOX College Sports Central”, “FOX College Sports Pacific”, “FOX Sports Detroit” & “FOX Deportes” please?


Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (81%)
Posts: 13459
Points: 788568
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 19th 2014 at 11:42 pm
On Friday, September 19th 2014 10:05 am, JAGUARDOG wrote:
Can someone add the 7 Networks listed below to this series “Mission October”, #37478 that normally airs on “FOX Sports 1” please?

I need to have the following Networks added “FOX”, “FOX Sports 2”, “FOX College Sports Atlantic”, “FOX College Sports Central”, “FOX College Sports Pacific”, “FOX Sports Detroit” & “FOX Deportes” please?


Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.


Done
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 100 (25%)
Posts: 2128
Points: 163264.3
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Saturday, September 20th 2014 at 2:43 am
Can someone add in the Networks listed below to those already showing for this series “Major League Baseball on FOX”, #8540 that currently airs on “FOX” please?

I need the following additional Networks added in “FOX Sports Detroit”, “FOX Sports Florida”, “FOX Sports Midwest”, “FOX Sports Midwest Plus” & FOX Sports Net North (Non-Metro & PPV)” please?

These 2 Networks need to be added to the site’s Network drop down listing and then please also add them into this series as well “FOXHDWE”, “YES HD”.

The games that air on these 2 HD Networks DO NOT air on their Non-HD Affiliated Sister Networks.

Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 100 (25%)
Posts: 2128
Points: 163264.3
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Saturday, September 20th 2014 at 8:15 am
Can someone add in the 1 Network listed below to this series “NBC Sports Network Fight Night”, #30734 that currently airs on “NBCSN” please?

I need the following Network added in “NBC” please?

Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (81%)
Posts: 13459
Points: 788568
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 23rd 2014 at 11:06 am
On Saturday, September 20th 2014 2:43 am, JAGUARDOG wrote:
Can someone add in the Networks listed below to those already showing for this series “Major League Baseball on FOX”, #8540 that currently airs on “FOX” please?

I need the following additional Networks added in “FOX Sports Detroit”, “FOX Sports Florida”, “FOX Sports Midwest”, “FOX Sports Midwest Plus” & FOX Sports Net North (Non-Metro & PPV)” please?

These 2 Networks need to be added to the site’s Network drop down listing and then please also add them into this series as well “FOXHDWE”, “YES HD”.

The games that air on these 2 HD Networks DO NOT air on their Non-HD Affiliated Sister Networks.

Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.



done
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (81%)
Posts: 13459
Points: 788568
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, September 23rd 2014 at 11:08 am
On Saturday, September 20th 2014 8:15 am, JAGUARDOG wrote:
Can someone add in the 1 Network listed below to this series “NBC Sports Network Fight Night”, #30734 that currently airs on “NBCSN” please?

I need the following Network added in “NBC” please?

Thank you very much for your very kind assistance, Ron.


done
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135

The Stars Come Out for The Furchester Hotel Premiere

I was lucky enough to attend the star-studded premiere of Cbeebies's new show..

Edinburgh Comedy Show Taskmaster heading to Dave

UKTV have today announced that the 2010 and 2011 Fringe Festival show 'Taskmaster'..

BBC one announce new Mackenzie Crook, Sally Lindsay, Max Beesley Drama Ordinary Lies

A number of stars have been announced to be appearing in..