Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Bug Reporting => Please Fix This Submission!
SebDE

Level 23 (1%)
Posts: 1064
Points: 4352.4
Since: 28/Nov/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 1:35 pm
On Sunday, May 14th 2006 5:04 pm, JAGUARDOG wrote:
I just updated the information for "Annabella Lwin" but the country she was born in "Burma" is not listed as a Country to choose. I added it to the 2nd line for now but can someone please add the country of "Burma" to the choices lists? Thank you very much for your cooperation assistance and attention to this matter. (L) (*)

Have A Wonderful Day - GOD BLESS - JAGUARDOG, Ron
The official name of this country is Union of Myanmar
Quote:
In 1989, the military junta officially changed the English version of its name from Burma to Myanmar
JLU_Batz01

Level 23 (84%)
Posts: 940
Points: 4600.9
Since: 27/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, May 15th 2006 at 1:57 pm
Please reject my submittion to Tiny Toon Adventures, as Paul Dini is a staff writer, not a special effects person.
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 99 (74%)
Posts: 2093
Points: 161438.1
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 16th 2006 at 1:33 pm
SebDE, I know it was renamed but after she was born it was renamed, she was born in 1965. For real information shouldn't we use the original Countries names what they were when the person was born not what it was rename to afterwards? I just wondered how important that is? Thank you very much for your cooperation assistance and attention to this matter. (L) (*)

Have A Wonderful Day - GOD BLESS - JAGUARDOG, Ron
SebDE

Level 23 (1%)
Posts: 1064
Points: 4352.4
Since: 28/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, May 16th 2006 at 2:38 pm
On Tuesday, May 16th 2006 1:33 pm, JAGUARDOG wrote:
SebDE, I know it was renamed but after she was born it was renamed, she was born in 1965. For real information shouldn't we use the original Countries names what they were when the person was born not what it was rename to afterwards? I just wondered how important that is? Thank you very much for your cooperation assistance and attention to this matter. (L) (*)

Have A Wonderful Day - GOD BLESS - JAGUARDOG, Ron
Well maybe it's worth a note, but not more. I suppose that's not the only country which was renamed in the past. And there are several who are renamed more than once... So we end up with a lot more country names than actually exist. That would look worse than the political correctness

Also take into account that ppl would use only the old or only the new name cause they don't know about the name change. This would cause yet an other problem to keep the information correct and it would lead to a major confusion
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (29%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8573.9
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, May 19th 2006 at 4:03 pm
Feck. I just submitted five submissions to Bruce Davison when I meant to submit them to Brian Cox (1). I kept getting them confused for some reason!
Allison
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 34 (19%)
Posts: 734
Points: 12133.8
Since: 19/Feb/06
Message Posted On Sunday, May 28th 2006 at 1:23 pm
There is no editor for this show, so for this episode, could someone please delete Adele Lim, Jason Katims, Liz Heldens, and Matt McGuinness as writers, leaving only Aaron Harberts and Gretchen J. Berg as writers of that episode. Thanks.
MacDeacon
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (99%)
Posts: 5434
Points: 34079.5
Mood: still waiting... even more disgruntled
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 28th 2006 at 1:28 pm
On Sunday, May 28th 2006 1:23 pm, Allison wrote:
There is no editor for this show, so for this episode, could someone please delete Adele Lim, Jason Katims, Liz Heldens, and Matt McGuinness as writers, leaving only Aaron Harberts and Gretchen J. Berg as writers of that episode. Thanks.


Done.
SebDE

Level 23 (1%)
Posts: 1064
Points: 4352.4
Since: 28/Nov/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 28th 2006 at 1:41 pm
Is there a possibility for Global Editors to mass reject (because of direct copy from a well known other site, all (from one episode guide) at once and all with alternating formatting and stuff...) contributions to a(n edited) show?

I would do the click, click, click blah thing for 5 or even (if I'm bored) 10 of such submissions, but I've better things to do than to do it 25 times o.0
MacDeacon
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (99%)
Posts: 5434
Points: 34079.5
Mood: still waiting... even more disgruntled
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, May 28th 2006 at 4:16 pm
On Sunday, May 28th 2006 1:41 pm, SebDE wrote:
Is there a possibility for Global Editors to mass reject (because of direct copy from a well known other site, all (from one episode guide) at once and all with alternating formatting and stuff...) contributions to a(n edited) show?

I would do the click, click, click blah thing for 5 or even (if I'm bored) 10 of such submissions, but I've better things to do than to do it 25 times o.0


We too have to reject them one at a time on this version of the site.
JAGUARDOG
(Section 31)

Level 99 (74%)
Posts: 2093
Points: 161438.1
Mood: stressed
Since: 11/Mar/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, May 31st 2006 at 5:59 pm
Please DELETE my newest person addition "Kendall Windham" as I accidently mixed his brother's information and photo into his profile in error and I will resubmit. Thank you very much for resolving this issue as quickly as possible.(*) (L)

GOD BLESS - HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY - Ron - JAGUARDOG
hercfan1

Level 12 (30%)
Posts: 1594
Points: 1788.4
Since: 13/Jan/06
Message Posted On Thursday, June 1st 2006 at 4:37 pm

[This message was removed at the request of the poster]
RJ-Viewer

Level 12 (97%)
Posts: 245
Points: 5303.6
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, June 5th 2006 at 10:49 am
Can someone please delete the News item from the show Cheyenne. The DVD release date is for the western show Cheyenne (1955). Not the current MTV reality show.
MacDeacon
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (99%)
Posts: 5434
Points: 34079.5
Mood: still waiting... even more disgruntled
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, June 5th 2006 at 10:53 am
On Wednesday, May 31st 2006 5:59 pm, JAGUARDOG wrote:
Please DELETE my newest person addition "Kendall Windham" as I accidently mixed his brother's information and photo into his profile in error and I will resubmit. Thank you very much for resolving this issue as quickly as possible.(*) (L)

GOD BLESS - HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY - Ron - JAGUARDOG


Ron, is this still pendng?
MacDeacon
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 58 (99%)
Posts: 5434
Points: 34079.5
Mood: still waiting... even more disgruntled
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, June 5th 2006 at 10:54 am
On Monday, June 5th 2006 10:49 am, RJ-Viewer wrote:
Can someone please delete the News item from the show Cheyenne. The DVD release date is for the western show Cheyenne (1955). Not the current MTV reality show.


Deleted.
SailorYue

Level 10 (1%)
Posts: 2509
Points: 1267.1
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, June 6th 2006 at 12:32 am
i submitted a bunch of episodes to Dragon Booster the one that says "epiosde '1' should be episode '27' and the others in sequenstiol afterthat (if i didnt fix that)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

EXCLUSIVE: Mark O'Brien Talks the Final Season of 'Republic of Doyle'

Fans of the Canadian smash hit series ‘Republic of..

Jeff Brazier Goes Backstage at 'The X Factor'

As The X Factor returns this weekend, This Morning’s Jeff Brazier was..

Kylie Minogue Rules out 'Neighbours' 30th Return

International pop star Kylie Minogue, has refuted claims that she will be..