Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Sports => Football Fever / Soccer Shootout
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 2:46 pm
And that'll be 2 nil. Ayala own goal.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 3:05 pm
Never been an Argentina fan.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (71%)
Posts: 13457
Points: 787631.3
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 3:08 pm
I'm not a fan of South American football at all. It bores me to tears.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 3:15 pm
On Sunday, July 15th 2007 3:05 pm, Ryan wrote:
Never been an Argentina fan.


Me neither, but I'm English so it's natural. Although I like Tevez, but only because it looks like he could end up at Man U.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 3:35 pm
3:0, the Argies are being stuffed. To be fair, they don't deserve to be 3 down though.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2007 at 3:38 pm
Sure they do.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 18th 2007 at 10:35 am
New FIFA Rankings.

1 Brazil 1500
2 Argentina 1476
3 Italy 1368
4 France 1357
5 Germany 1311
6 Netherlands 1195
7 Croatia 1192
8 Portugal 1146
9 Spain 1144
10 1142
11 Czech Republic 1117
12 England 1097
13 Romania 1068
14 USA 1036
15 Cameroon 979
16 Greece 978
17 Serbia 973
17 Ukraine 973
19 Uruguay 949
20 Sweden 918
21 Poland 912
22 Scotland 895
23 Russia 879
24 Turkey 876
25 Nigeria 867
26 Denmark 856
27 Bosnia and Herzegovina 847
28 Northern Ireland 838
29 Paraguay 834
30 Bulgaria 832

12th ay? Gawd, we're not even worth that position.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (71%)
Posts: 13457
Points: 787631.3
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 4:25 am
I see that David Beckham got to play for the last 12 minutes for LA Galaxy against Chelsea.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (71%)
Posts: 13457
Points: 787631.3
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 4:25 am
On Wednesday, July 18th 2007 10:35 am, General_Sherman wrote:
New FIFA Rankings.

1 Brazil 1500
2 Argentina 1476
3 Italy 1368
4 France 1357
5 Germany 1311
6 Netherlands 1195
7 Croatia 1192
8 Portugal 1146
9 Spain 1144
10 1142
11 Czech Republic 1117
12 England 1097
13 Romania 1068
14 USA 1036
15 Cameroon 979
16 Greece 978
17 Serbia 973
17 Ukraine 973
19 Uruguay 949
20 Sweden 918
21 Poland 912
22 Scotland 895
23 Russia 879
24 Turkey 876
25 Nigeria 867
26 Denmark 856
27 Bosnia and Herzegovina 847
28 Northern Ireland 838
29 Paraguay 834
30 Bulgaria 832

12th ay? Gawd, we're not even worth that position.


Yea I agree, 12 does seem a bit high at the moment based on current form.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 2:50 pm
On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 4:25 am, Ben21 wrote:
I see that David Beckham got to play for the last 12 minutes for LA Galaxy against Chelsea.


Yeah, didn't have much time to create a real impact.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (71%)
Posts: 13457
Points: 787631.3
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 2:52 pm
On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 2:50 pm, General_Sherman wrote:
On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 4:25 am, Ben21 wrote:
I see that David Beckham got to play for the last 12 minutes for LA Galaxy against Chelsea.


Yeah, didn't have much time to create a real impact.


David seemed pretty pleased to be on the pitch at all.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 3:02 pm
Yah, but I think it's well and truely over for him in terms of ebing a world class plauer. The American League just doesn't cut it and Galaxy aren't even a particularly strong team.

Also I didn't know Cuauhtémoc Blanco played in America.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 at 7:01 pm
On Wednesday, July 18th 2007 10:35 am, General_Sherman wrote:
New FIFA Rankings.

I think the top 10 is pretty well done.. except Argentina and Italy being 2 and 3.
General_Sherman

Level 39 (18%)
Posts: 11192
Points: 3766.2
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, July 23rd 2007 at 5:17 am
On Sunday, July 22nd 2007 7:01 pm, Ryan wrote:
I think the top 10 is pretty well done.. except Argentina and Italy being 2 and 3.


I think Argentina are good enough to be up there. But Italy? Just because they were the winners of the World Cup, they shoot up the rankings. Rubbish, they weren't the best team in the world cup, not even close.

Other than that and England being that high up, It's ok.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Posts: 30631
Points: 6849.4
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Monday, July 23rd 2007 at 9:31 am
Wait, where is number 10?
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52

'The Blacklist' Season 2 Trailer

'The Blacklist' returns Monday, September 22nd at 10:00 p.m. ET...

Lily James On Rose Getting Romantic On Downton

Whilst attending the official press launch for the new series, I was able to catch up..

Edinburgh Comedy Show Taskmaster heading to Dave

UKTV have today announced that the 2010 and 2011 Fringe Festival show 'Taskmaster'..