Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => Suggestions => Front Page Suggestions
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (13%)
Posts: 8140
Points: 1839.8
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 at 5:56 pm
On Monday, November 6th 2006 2:24 pm, SebDE wrote:
Hum well the front page still has only the schedule... At least we need a little Introduction to the site... A little showing around (may be in combination with a featured show) and an explicit reference to the Info Center.

Well and then some changing featured article or show like proposed... So it may also be interesting for ppl who already setteled here...


Seb just wants to fix all of the bugs before spending time on the extra stuff
SebDE

Level 23 (1%)
Posts: 1064
Points: 4352.4
Since: 28/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, November 8th 2006 at 12:04 am
On Tuesday, November 7th 2006 5:56 pm, WiseCrack wrote:
On Monday, November 6th 2006 2:24 pm, SebDE wrote:
Hum well the front page still has only the schedule... At least we need a little Introduction to the site... A little showing around (may be in combination with a featured show) and an explicit reference to the Info Center.

Well and then some changing featured article or show like proposed... So it may also be interesting for ppl who already setteled here...


Seb just wants to fix all of the bugs before spending time on the extra stuff
So a decision of how the new front page will look is already made?
TVoholic

Level 37 (66%)
Posts: 4285
Points: 5274.6
Mood: morose
Since: 20/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, November 23rd 2006 at 11:45 am
Maybe we should have like a 'community spotlight,' like at tv.com.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, November 23rd 2006 at 5:06 pm
On Thursday, November 23rd 2006 11:45 am, TVoholic wrote:
Maybe we should have like a 'community spotlight,' like at tv.com.

If we do, We should make ours more tv-related.

Rebelman

Level 14 (92%)
Posts: 1014
Points: 2539
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, December 31st 2006 at 11:25 am
Is there any news on what the idea for the front page will be?
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, December 31st 2006 at 2:02 pm
Seb, you should do what Google does, and change the TVRage logo during Holidays. OR, we could be more original, and change the logo during big tv events.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, January 6th 2007 at 6:36 pm
  • Birthday Anniversaries, and more morbidly- Death Anniversary's. Feature people who were born on {{current day}} and people died on {{current day}}. People could have it reflect there time zone.

  • Selected News. Feature the big tv and people news on the front page. link to news pages.

  • This seems a bit like wikipedia, but Featured Level 5 completed guide. (for the future, when more guides are at level 5)
  • avedon23

    Level 1 (3%)
    Posts: 2
    Points: 2.8
    Since: 16/Apr/07
    Message Posted On Monday, April 16th 2007 at 6:42 pm
    Yes, a page that explains how to contribute would be a great idea. Apparently no one has paid any attention to this suggestion since its date is last year. I am new and having trouble figuring out how to make contributions. is this some kind of IQ test we are supposed to pass in order to be allowed to grace these pages?
    tikidawg

    Level 92 (11%)
    Posts: 14937
    Points: 68448
    Mood: frisky
    Since: 26/Nov/05
    Message Posted On Monday, April 16th 2007 at 7:14 pm
    On Monday, April 16th 2007 6:42 pm, avedon23 wrote:
    Yes, a page that explains how to contribute would be a great idea. Apparently no one has paid any attention to this suggestion since its date is last year. I am new and having trouble figuring out how to make contributions. is this some kind of IQ test we are supposed to pass in order to be allowed to grace these pages?


    The info center may have the answers you need. If not, you can always PM me or ask in the Help & Support forum
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4

    Netflix Pays $2M an Episode for 'The Blacklist'

      With over 50 million paid subscribers, Netflix can afford to make some..

    'Benefits Street' Commissioned for Second Series

    Channel 4 has commissioned 'Benefits Street' for a six part second series...

    David Hyde Pierce Cast in Major Role on 'The Good Wife'

      ‘Frasier’ alum David Hyde Pierce is heading back to television...