Login or register
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => TV Talk => Emmy nominations
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (20%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8567.8
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 6th 2006 at 7:20 am
The Emmy nominations for the major categories have been released. They can be found here. I'm just pissed that Hugh Laurie was not nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his work on House.:@
dorkusmcforkus

Level 25 (99%)
Posts: 3182
Points: 4794.7
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 6th 2006 at 12:09 pm
On Thursday, July 6th 2006 7:20 am, Gus wrote:
The Emmy nominations for the major categories have been released. They can be found here. I'm just pissed that Hugh Laurie was not nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his work on House.:@


It's already bad enough that House was nominated in the best drama category (what- ev- er).
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Posts: 11108
Points: 4362.9
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 6th 2006 at 12:55 pm
Why do they refuse to acknowledge the talent of John C. McGinley?
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (20%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8567.8
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Thursday, July 6th 2006 at 12:57 pm
On Thursday, July 6th 2006 12:55 pm, holophonor wrote:
Why do they refuse to acknowledge the talent of John C. McGinley?


If there's a shower worse than them Black and Tans, it's that shower above in Hollywood.
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Thursday, July 6th 2006 at 2:11 pm
No way! Hugh Laurie was nominated for it! I just saw it on the television!
Hysteria

Level 6 (69%)
Posts: 2006
Points: 118.5
Mood: Hysterical
Since: 11/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 1:17 am
On Thursday, July 6th 2006 12:09 pm, dorkusmcforkus wrote:
On Thursday, July 6th 2006 7:20 am, Gus wrote:
The Emmy nominations for the major categories have been released. They can be found here. I'm just pissed that Hugh Laurie was not nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his work on House.:@


It's already bad enough that House was nominated in the best drama category (what- ev- er).


I couldn't agree more.
Systemax

Level 24 (93%)
Posts: 4188
Points: 4373.9
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 4:05 am
I really hope that Tony Shaloub will take home another Emmy. He's a fantastic actor and deserves it.
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Posts: 11108
Points: 4362.9
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 3:23 pm
On Saturday, July 8th 2006 4:05 am, Systemax wrote:
I really hope that Tony Shaloub will take home another Emmy. He's a fantastic actor and deserves it.

Same here. If he doesn't pick up the Emmy, then I'd like to see Steve Carell get it instead.
Phoenician

Level 3 (3%)
Posts: 172
Points: 149.2
Mood: disappointed
Since: 26/Jun/06
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 5:20 pm
I for one LOVE House, and I'm glad it's nominated.

But I for one am more proud for 24. TWELVE nominations!!! Yay!
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Saturday, July 8th 2006 at 10:20 pm
On Saturday, July 8th 2006 5:20 pm, Phoenician wrote:
But I for one am more proud for 24. TWELVE nominations!!! Yay!

NO WAY! YIPEE! *flips out*
manson_rules

Level 16 (25%)
Posts: 4093
Points: 147.5
Mood: happy
Since: 01/Jan/06
Message Posted On Monday, July 10th 2006 at 12:33 pm
How dare Marcia Cross not get a nomination. Sure Desperate Housewives was crap this season, but Marcia was still ace! :@
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 at 2:52 am
On Saturday, July 8th 2006 3:23 pm, holophonor wrote:
On Saturday, July 8th 2006 4:05 am, Systemax wrote:
I really hope that Tony Shaloub will take home another Emmy. He's a fantastic actor and deserves it.

Same here. If he doesn't pick up the Emmy, then I'd like to see Steve Carell get it instead.

Didn't Tony already get an Emmy?
holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Posts: 11108
Points: 4362.9
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 at 5:22 am
On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 2:52 am, Piggie8 wrote:
Didn't Tony already get an Emmy?

Yes, he has won two Emmys for his role of Monk and received one other nomination (Kelsey Grammer beat him in 2004 for Frasier).
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (20%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8567.8
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 at 1:05 pm
On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 5:22 am, holophonor wrote:
On Wednesday, July 12th 2006 2:52 am, Piggie8 wrote:
Didn't Tony already get an Emmy?

Yes, he has won two Emmys for his role of Monk and received one other nomination (Kelsey Grammer beat him in 2004 for Frasier).


Well, that's hardly surprising as Frasier was ending after 11 years and Grammer had played him for 20 years at that stage.

WATCH: ‘Salem’s Full Trailer Showcases Witches, Blood and Darkness

    Heathens, witches, and Puritans! Oh my! WGN America’s first..

New 'True Blood' Season 7 Teaser Promises Lord of the Fangs

    While many of us have most likely slipped into a post-Easter..

WATCH: HBO's 'The Leftovers' Gets Another Teaser

    About a week ago, HBO released the first teaser for its upcoming..