Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => TV Talk => 1990s Disney Channel
Magicalboy

Level 2 (21%)
Posts: 300
Points: 95.8
Since: 23/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 10th 2006 at 8:30 am
What was your favorite show?
So Weird
The Famous Jet Jackson
The Jersey
etc.
dorkusmcforkus

Level 25 (99%)
Posts: 3182
Points: 4794.7
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 10th 2006 at 11:08 am
90's Disney was the best!

Yeah probably So Weird. But I also loved Flash Forward, Brotherly Love and Bug Juice.
Zooooog.

PS this is probably the wrong forum for this thread.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 10th 2006 at 1:32 pm
Bug Juice.
Magicalboy

Level 2 (21%)
Posts: 300
Points: 95.8
Since: 23/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 10th 2006 at 3:30 pm
On Thursday, August 10th 2006 11:08 am, dorkusmcforkus wrote:
90's Disney was the best!

Yeah probably So Weird. But I also loved Flash Forward, Brotherly Love and Bug Juice.
Zooooog.

PS this is probably the wrong forum for this thread.

I got confused with General TV discussion and Upcoming Shows...eek, sorry, can this thread be moved?
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, August 11th 2006 at 9:17 am
On Thursday, August 10th 2006 3:30 pm, Magicalboy wrote:
On Thursday, August 10th 2006 11:08 am, dorkusmcforkus wrote:
90's Disney was the best!

Yeah probably So Weird. But I also loved Flash Forward, Brotherly Love and Bug Juice.
Zooooog.

PS this is probably the wrong forum for this thread.

I got confused with General TV discussion and Upcoming Shows...eek, sorry, can this thread be moved?

It will. Just be patient. Just discuss and don't worry about iit.
Magicalboy

Level 2 (21%)
Posts: 300
Points: 95.8
Since: 23/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, August 11th 2006 at 1:34 pm
Ok.

Anyways, does anybody remember those robots?
dorkusmcforkus

Level 25 (99%)
Posts: 3182
Points: 4794.7
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 12th 2006 at 1:01 am
On Friday, August 11th 2006 1:34 pm, Magicalboy wrote:
Ok.

Anyways, does anybody remember those robots?


sigh i loved the zoogs.
Batman_Beyonder2

Level 30 (32%)
Posts: 7704
Points: 3355.1
Mood: accomplished
Since: 27/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 12th 2006 at 1:20 am
On Thursday, August 10th 2006 8:30 am, Magicalboy wrote:
What was your favorite show?
So Weird
The Famous Jet Jackson
The Jersey
etc.

Same here...


Movies
1. Smart House
2. Lucky of The Irish
Systemax

Level 24 (92%)
Posts: 4188
Points: 4373.9
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 12th 2006 at 1:24 am
Movies:

1. Genius
2. Wish Upon a Star
3. Tru Confessions (2000s era, though it was still '90s quality)
4. Famous Jett Jackson Movie
5. Smart House
colakid12
(Section 31)

Level 9 (79%)
Posts: 2064
Points: 278.4
Mood: Jedi
Since: 22/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 2:23 pm
On Saturday, August 12th 2006 1:24 am, Systemax wrote:
Movies:

1. Genius
2. Wish Upon a Star
3. Tru Confessions (2000s era, though it was still '90s quality)
4. Famous Jett Jackson Movie
5. Smart House

I thought Jett Jackson was like 2001.

I loved Zoog Disney. There was a Zoog Disney computer game that I rember. I never had it though.
Game One Cover

Game Two Cover

Shyboy2

Level 5 (58%)
Posts: 397
Points: 717.1
Since: 31/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 4:53 pm
90s Disney Channel was so awesome! Though I didn't always watch Zoog Disney. Mostly other shows.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Posts: 18192
Points: 6810.6
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 13th 2006 at 11:04 pm
I consider the '90s era ending in 2002.
Piggie8

Level 20 (45%)
Posts: 6568
Points: 2569.9
Mood: impatient
Since: 09/Apr/06
Message Posted On Thursday, August 17th 2006 at 1:35 pm
OMG! Those were the best. I'm just going to say all. Because I love it so much. Does anyone remember the game show "Mad Libs"?
Malaya21

Level 1 (41%)
Posts: 117
Points: 29.5
Since: 18/Jul/06
Message Posted On Thursday, August 17th 2006 at 4:51 pm
I loved zoog disney! Too bad I was to young to remember it. I used to love watching So Weird when I was 6 or 7 and I even got scared once. Does anyone remember the movie Wish upon a Star?
Systemax

Level 24 (92%)
Posts: 4188
Points: 4373.9
Since: 13/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, August 17th 2006 at 9:12 pm
On Thursday, August 17th 2006 4:51 pm, Malaya21 wrote:
I loved zoog disney! Too bad I was to young to remember it. I used to love watching So Weird when I was 6 or 7 and I even got scared once. Does anyone remember the movie Wish upon a Star?
Yes, it's one of my favorites. Disney used to air it to death, to the point in which I couldn't stand it. However, after not seeing it in over five years, I'm really regretting not taping it.
1 | 2 | 3

David Walliams and Jessica Raine To Star in new adaptation of Agatha Christie's Partners In Crime

Today BBC One have announced they will be..

Top Australian & NZ visual artists support ABC Mental As…

High profile artists, including four Archibald winners, have joined..

Brian Van Holt Leaving 'Cougar Town' Early

As ‘Cougar Town’ prepares for its final season on TBS, news has emerged that..