Login or register  
TV
TVRage.Com Forums => TV Talk => Favorite Sci-Fi
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, April 10th 2007 at 8:20 pm
Um, I'm sorry if you think that we thought that you were ... anyway, no need to explain.

What Casey and I are talking about is the fact that in the US on network television we're not given the right to see this at any hour - yet they have girl on girl and major hetero scenes. It should be the viewer's choice, not what the government considers too risque.

Again, I haven't seen Torchwood yet - but I doubt that I will unless I purchase the dvds because of what I said above.
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 7:58 am
My fave show is Doctor Who, it used to be star trek but it went off the air, and I mean come on Doctor Who writing is amazing, espacially in an episode called Girl in the Fireplace.
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 10:21 am
It definitely is a good show.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (81%)
Posts: 13459
Points: 788568
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 11:36 am
The third series of Doctor Who has been the best yet so far.
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 11:56 am
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 11:36 am, Ben21 wrote:
The third series of Doctor Who has been the best yet so far.


We'll get to see it here ... eventually. I'm hoping BBCA will pick it up first, SCIFI has too many commercials. Not to mention they show wrestling now so I'm not very happy with them anymore.
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 12:04 pm
Series 3 is alright but I wish theyd tone down the Rose references.
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 12:14 pm
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 12:04 pm, cooler31n wrote:
Series 3 is alright but I wish theyd tone down the Rose references.


Admit it, you know you miss Rose.
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 1:13 pm
Naw Marthas way better (and hotter )
Aramis
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 50 (82%)
Posts: 4502
Points: 22258.1
Mood: froggy
Since: 17/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 2:11 pm
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 1:13 pm, cooler31n wrote:
Naw Marthas way better (and hotter )



Sorry guys, but I would have just preferred for Sarah Jane and K-9 to stick around instead of them.
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 2:14 pm
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 2:11 pm, Aramis wrote:
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 1:13 pm, cooler31n wrote:
Naw Marthas way better (and hotter )



Sorry guys, but I would have just preferred for Sarah Jane and K-9 to stick around instead of them.



Forget that bring back Peri, I've met her shes amazing.
Ben21
(Site Manager)

Level 185 (81%)
Posts: 13459
Points: 788568
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 2:39 pm
I've met Nicola Bryant (Peri) too she still looks amazing. I'd love them to bring back Tegan she was the best companion ever on the show.
bigdroo

Level 1 (5%)
Posts: 11
Since: 31/May/06
Message Posted On Thursday, April 12th 2007 at 3:42 pm
I don't know... on the HOT scale, Rose was a microwave oven. She wasn't pretty like a model or anything, if you get my drift... she has that certain gatekeeper quality...
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, April 13th 2007 at 2:56 pm
hmm I think he should have dumped rose and kept Sophia Myles lol
Gus
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 39 (32%)
Posts: 3564
Points: 8574.3
Mood: nerdy
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, April 13th 2007 at 3:20 pm
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 7:58 am, cooler31n wrote:
My fave show is Doctor Who, it used to be star trek but it went off the air, and I mean come on Doctor Who writing is amazing, espacially in an episode called Girl in the Fireplace.


Yeah, that episode rocks. David Tennant and Sophia Myles were excellent. I could be wrong but I think it's the first time that the Doctor ever cried on screen.
cooler31n

Level 2 (42%)
Posts: 197
Points: 434.6
Since: 14/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, April 13th 2007 at 3:31 pm
On Friday, April 13th 2007 3:20 pm, Gus wrote:
On Thursday, April 12th 2007 7:58 am, cooler31n wrote:
My fave show is Doctor Who, it used to be star trek but it went off the air, and I mean come on Doctor Who writing is amazing, espacially in an episode called Girl in the Fireplace.


Yeah, that episode rocks. David Tennant and Sophia Myles were excellent. I could be wrong but I think it's the first time that the Doctor ever cried on screen.


I think your right their he cried in doomsday as well, and David has snogged more people then any other hes kissed Rose, Rienette, Martha, the man is a sex machine. lol
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

BBC Commissions A Second Series of 'In the Club'

Kay Mellor’s BBC One drama, ‘In the Club’ has been commissioned for a..

Why One 'The Big Bang Theory' Star Hates 'Frozen'

A recent article, which can be read here, explains why one 'The..

Hulu Picks Up Event Series Based on Stephen King's '11/22/63'

    In its continuing quest to try and become a strong #2 to..