Unforgettable Saved For Another Season

poppy montgomeryWell, with all the hype and talk as to whether or not CBS's 'Unforgettable' was going to be saved, those questions are now over. The network Tweeted via Twitter “@un4gettableCBS fans. It’s official, the series will return to CBS for summer 2013. ‪#Unforgettable.” This comes to a relief to some and of course a disapointment to others because of the main fact that it had mixed reviews. Hate it or love it, the show is set to return now.

Unforgettable stars Poppy Montgomery who is a former police detective with a perfect memory. However, she cannot remember the details that involve her sister's murder. Co-Staring as her ex-boyfriend is Dylan Walsh. He and She are partnered to work homicide cases. Although the series didn't fare well in the ratings when it was airing, CBS decided that they'd give this freshman series a second chance. Many fans are upset that they decided to save a new series rather then saving a veteren series like CSI: Miami, but they digress with the news that CBS is saving a series at all.

What do you think of the save? Is this a dumb move on CBS to bring back a series that didn't do so well in ratings rather then letting it go and putting money elsewhere? There are many who have attempted to save shows in the past and luckily for the fans of this one, there is going to be another chance to snag up ratings.

- Poppy Montgomery
- Unforgettable
- CBS

Written by: tvaholic
Jun 30th, 2012, 1:05 am

Message Posted On Oct 24th, 2012, 11:36 am
love this show and can not wait till it comes back!!!
Jean-Marc

Message Posted On Aug 8th, 2012, 11:56 am
I was so upset when I thought they were cancelling Unforgettable because I have never liked every character in a show and I did with this one and towards the end of the season you were getting to know more of them and I was falling in love with them all... Thanks CBS for making a good decision and bringing it back.
Cuddlepot

Since: 03/May/12
Message Posted On Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:08 pm

I would have rather AWAKE continued, but am happy that at least unforgettable gets another shot :)

Message Posted On Jul 2nd, 2012, 9:56 pm
Loved the show and glad it's back. Didn't like it that she ended up kissing her ex and police partner. He is so obnoxious to her.
UK Stu

Message Posted On Jul 2nd, 2012, 4:53 pm
Good news, really enjoy it, and my teenage daughter will be over the moon, is one of the few adult tv shows watched religiously, and was gutted when I told her it was probably canned.

Message Posted On Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:05 am
this is great news! love he show! and poppy ain't bad either!

Message Posted On Jul 2nd, 2012, 7:58 am
Positively impressed & pleased!
Bo

Message Posted On Jul 1st, 2012, 3:14 pm
I agree it's good news to bring Unforgettable back. I thourghly enjoyed Poppy, she is a living doll. I agree that all those CSI series are kind of same ole same ole. The Sunglass Kid was unbelievable anyway.
ankjevik

Message Posted On Jul 1st, 2012, 9:29 am

holy crap, i allmost want believe it before i see it!!! Awsome if it so!!!

DilligafOxford

Since: 01/May/12
Message Posted On Jul 1st, 2012, 4:17 am

Awesome news, loved the show, and Poppy......well that's another story ;-)

1 2 | Next page>>