Could 'Jericho' be returning?

Jericho

Is there life after death for Jericho?

Maybe, According to the series co-creator Stephen Chbosky. The series, which has been canceled twice already, could possibly return to life on Netflix.

"You know WME [William Morris Endeavor] Agency, who represents me, Jon Turteltaub and many other people, and they’ve been talking to Netflix and you never know," he said. "I can’t say what it will be in Season 3, but I’m excited for the new developments."

Jericho told (tells?) the tale of what happens to the residents of Jericho, Kansas (a fictional town) after a nuclear attack on the United States decimates more than 20 cities. Jericho has continued life as a comic book series since it was cancelled.

"The greatest fans in the world came out strong for 'Jericho Season Three: Civil War' and we are so thrilled to announce another installment of the comic book series," said Dan Shotz, an executive producer, after the second season of the comic book was revealed. "Jake and Hawkins have finally come home to Jericho and we want to personally thank those fans and IDW for allowing that to happen."

Skeet Ulrich was the main star of Jericho, which premiered on CBS in September of 2006. It did well at first, drawing 11.7 million viewers, but that number quickly eroded. Fans campaigned the network to save it and secured it a second, seven-episode season, but the numbers fell even further and the show was cancelled again.

Reports of Jericho returning on Netflix have been bouncing around for a while now - but this seems like the first real rumor with any substance. Would you welcome a return to Jericho?

- Jericho
- Skeet Ulrich
- CBS

Written by: Hamatosan
Feb 7th, 2013, 4:21 am

Images courtesy of CBS

Message Posted On Oct 29th, 2013, 11:26 am
My family would love a return of Jericho!! One of the best and well made shows there is.

Message Posted On Oct 4th, 2013, 8:28 am
Great show!! Just watched all the episodes on Netflix. I would love to watch more!! Please bring Jericho back.

Message Posted On Sep 3rd, 2013, 9:31 pm
Would definitely love another season. it was ahead of its time now is the right time. With shows like Falling Skies, and Revolution topping ratings.

Message Posted On Jul 4th, 2013, 11:30 am
I would love another season! I think showing the struggle of civil war would be really interesting. More sustainable living issues and practical life stuff.

Message Posted On Jul 2nd, 2013, 9:16 am
Is episode 7 of the 2nd season the last official

Message Posted On Jun 29th, 2013, 10:09 am
If they bring Jericho back I will get naked.

Message Posted On Jun 3rd, 2013, 2:32 pm
Jericho kept me on the edge of my seat. I am the type of person that will watch a show or a movie for a few minutes and if it does not satisfies me than I would turn it off. This show I could not get enough of. I would love for a season three to come out and for the show to keep having more seasons to come. This is by far the best TV show I have ever watched and I have watched plenty of them. This show has made sit back and realize that if something like that was to ever happen, like our power going out for good, I would not know if I could survive it. I love this show, it needs, and it has to come back.

Message Posted On May 31st, 2013, 11:59 am
we would enjoy another round of Jericho.

Message Posted On May 13th, 2013, 11:16 pm
Please, please, PLEASE, bring back Jericho!!!! Best show out there. Watched it on Netflix and loved it!

Message Posted On May 8th, 2013, 4:59 am
PLEASE BRING MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW BACK!!! I watched it on Netflix and its the best !! JERIKO PLEASE COME BACK
1 2 3 | Next page>>