It's been a long time coming, but this morning the latest celebrities and their dancing partners were announced for the 16th season of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars."
The new cast was unveiled on Tuesday's "Good Morning America" broadcast, and much like previous seasons includes notable faces from music, acting, reality television and sports. In addition to learning the cast members, the contestants were also told who their professional partners will be for the upcoming Spring season.
The Season 16 contestants on "Dancing With The Stars" are:
- Andy Dick, actor - paired with pro Sharna Burgess
- Kellie Picker, "American Idol" singer and country music star - paired with pro Derek Hough
- Jacoby Jones, Super Bowl winning football player with the Baltimore Ravens - paired with pro Karina Smirnoff
- Wynonna Judd, country music icon - paired with pro Tony Dovolani
- Lisa Vanderpump, "Real Housewives" reality star - paired with pro Gleb Savchenko
- Victor Ortiz, professional boxer - paired with new pro Lindsay Arnold
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gold medal winning gymnast - paired with pro Mark Ballas
- D.L. Hughley, comedian/actor - paired with pro Cheryl Burke
- Zendaya Coleman, Disney child star - paired with pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Ingo Rademacher, former star of "General Hospital" - paired with pro Kym Johnson
- Dorothy Hamill, Olympic figure skater - paired with pro Tristan McManus
What do you think of this season's cast? Who are the early picks to win? I think the only safe bet is that Andy Dick will be eliminated early and annoy a lot of people in the process.