'Revenge' creator says a main cast member will be killed off in season finale

Cast of Revenge

It’s time to get a little worried, Revenge fans, because series creator Mike Kelley has revealed that the season two finale will spell the end for one of the main cast members. Kelley says that during the series two-hour finale on May 12th that “one of our core cast members will not survive the finale.” Who could it be?

Kelley didn’t reveal that, of course, but you can be certain that it won’t be another fake-out or bait and switch. The good news is that it will not be a cliff-hanger either; fans will discover the identity of the ill-fated cast member before the finale is over. “Our audience will not have to wait to find out the identity of the person that didn’t survive. We will let them know within the two hours,” says Kelley.

I’m sure most of you have your own predictions or ideas about which character will be biting the bullet, but Kelley is positive that it will leave you surprised. “It’ll be a surprise who it is – and it’s certainly a surprise to Emily.” Hmmm, mysterious! With only four episodes left in season two, and the series yet to have been renewed for a third season, who knows what could happen!

Who do you think will not survive the finale? Leave your predictions in the comment section below!

- Revenge
- ABC

Written by: Rachel Anne
Apr 11th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Images courtesy of ABC

Message Posted On Apr 27th, 2013, 9:57 am
Could be anyone I doubt a Grayson but its possible surly it won't be aided or Nolan maybe Ashley or Declan they have no point anyway!...

Message Posted On Apr 17th, 2013, 5:37 am
Is this info really a surprise.Considering there be only one other member of emily's family that will keep her Revenge going. this show is so far of the beaten track glad to hear there will be no cliff hanger and no mention of renewal for third season.im not sure if creator/writers understand the meaning of repitition however assuming they do GET SOME NEW MATERIAL. My friends and i only tune in to use it like a poker game we all wager so much and by the end of 43mins everyone is a winner. The end game is i have cancer before I kick off it would be nice to watch a show that feels stimulating,original and maybe some fun and smiles without the sarcasim. Hope im right about the sister poker night is all mine
Pentar
(The Covenant)

Mood: cold
Since: 12/Jan/08
Message Posted On Apr 14th, 2013, 12:20 am

I don't think it will be Nolan, because then Emily won't have anyone to do her computer hacking, and every Hollywood show must have one of those people. I think it will be one of these three, Jack, Declan or Ashley. Since Ashley just agreed to help Jack with his revenge against the Grayson's, and since she is the most useless cast member, I think she is dead meat.

Anonypuss

Message Posted On Apr 12th, 2013, 10:05 am
Damn, I wish I didn't read that... Article title. (Damn rotating main page flash thingy!) I would rather not know even that much, and prefer that everything would be a surprise. Damn TVRage addiction. (After all, this is only one of two soap operas that I regularly watch (the 2nd one being 'Grey's Anatomy')). Oh well.
mpflipper

Message Posted On Apr 12th, 2013, 7:26 am
I think it will be Emily's friend and helper Nolan.....but I would be sad to see him go !